Tenacity Gaming aka Tenacity Defence Fleet

Zorodek

- Greetings from Tenacity Gaming Community -

www.TenacityGaming.com

Tenacity_Gaming_Final_Logopng.png

Tenacity is an ever growing community of like minded players who are essentially sick of toxic individuals, Tenacity offers a great community of people who are willing to help if they can, we play many games, such as League of Legends, World of Warships, Squad, Masters of Orion, Space Engineers, Minecraft, Rocket league and many many more.

Tenacity hold Regular giveaways on their Curse Server: >Tenacity Curse Server<

And on their Streaming channels: Tenacity TV

Tenacity Defence Force

logo.png

=TDF= is What will represent Tenacity in Dual Universe: Tenacity Organization Page

We have a group of members already registered to us on Dual's Community, we are posting now to open our doors to any and all friendly pilots out there who want to join our ranks.

TDF has some simple starting ideas of exploration and expansion, however we do not wish to border ourselves with what TDF will do until the game is much closer to fruition, when we have more of an understanding of 'What' we can do.

For the time being tenacity runs a nice Space Engineers server: World is names : TDF - Moons and Roids (even though there are planets now) and the Server Name: TenacityGaming.com 

Server is only down when updating, or catastrophically monolithic destructive circumstances :P

Tenacity Gaming has a 16+ Policy

Mature Community so expect mature humour.

Everybody is welcome providing you are a decent human being. 

Thank you for reading my post,

Zorodek

Legate; Tenacity Defence Force

The non toxicity is more of a 'you are representing tenacity act like an adult' rather than a rule, people will have bad days and we are still competitive at times, plus my self and a few others are active military so our language is pretty foul haha, so really a deterrent.

everyone is welcome on our SE server, you can do whatever you want, its survival, and the only real rule is, if you are to attack someone, they must be online to defend themselves and their constructs :)

i have met several DU future groups now and i hope they are all as welcoming as them, sadly we all know that wont be the case, however the more of us the better!

Tally ho!

Fly Safe - Zorodek 

• 2 weeks later...

We are holding a Random steam game code giveaway tonight! visit our curse server!

- Greetings from Tenacity Gaming Community -

www.TenacityGaming.com

Tenacity hold Regular giveaways on their Curse Server: >Tenacity Curse Server<

And on their Streaming channels: Tenacity TV

Thank you for reading my post,

Zorodek

Legate Tenacity Defence Force