POSSIBLE RECRUIT

thzz

Hey guys ive been surfing the forums for a while and i want to join an org but i cant choose which one. I am a jack of all trades guy, but i just cant find my preffered organization to join so i want peopel interested in me to pm me trying to tell me why i should join theirs :D

Hey guys ive been surfing the forums for a while and i want to join an org but i cant choose which one. I am a jack of all trades guy, but i just cant find my preffered organization to join so i want peopel interested in me to pm me trying to tell me why i should join theirs :D

Be a freelancer, a gun/artisan/miner/etc. for hire. Then once you know who you like, ask to join them.

Find people that you are actually going to get along with and have fun. I joined Solar Empire (previously the galactic empire) because I was a big star wars fan. So I knew, I would probably get along well with the people in it.
We're all here to have fun riight?

• 1 month later...

My organization, Nexion Armada, is recruiting. We offer many different roles and are in an alliance called GLSU. Nexion Armada is a corporate military organization with a command structure already planned out and many open positions for just about anything from finance to R&D to becoming a major leader in the corporation. On the other hand if you want a group without having the responsibilities of a leadership role you can enter as just an enlisted or you can be a civilian and have access to resources you might not have as solo player. We plan to get started in beta. If you have any questions please message me and ill try to reply as soon as possible. You can also view my organization page here: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/nexion-armada