The great sleepy one.

(introduction huh.. uh..)

Hi I am Levaritie! The great and all mighty and all powerfull keeper of knowlege..... waa I actualy said that, I want to crawl in a hole.
Wel actualy I am just a reader of fantasy novels. lately I have discovered the addiction that is light novels and web novels from japan.

I have been looking at this game for a few months now I believe since august I cant remember. since I pleged to the game I had to make a Account, wich lat me to the though "maybe I should introduce my self" so I figured why not. 

I am typicaly rather avoiding of crowded places, actualy any human being that has eyes.

But from time to time I to crave for social interaction at those times I can be quite fun to hang out with.

The rest of the time I am reading or either play games or write my own stories.

If one where to ask why did you plege for Dual Universe, wel I have have hopes for Dual Universe + space is cool.

I have emotional/psychological problems from time to time I refer to as "A meltdown" so if I dispear its probly that.

Thats about all you need to know about me I guess.

If it wasnt clear I like reading books.. so.. build libraries in your ships!

Uh.. Lets get along!

"

Welcome to th Forums, Levaritie. Despite your claims, I think you to be quite lively -- though I'm no perfect judge of character myself.

It's nice to know you have an interest in fantasy lore. Ironically, Dual Universe has drawn in quite a commendable number of fantasy fans and writers in general.

Japanese literature is an interest of mine -- one I should definitely pay more attention to than I can afford at the moment.

I sincerely hope to see around and if you do fancy joining an organisation, kindly give The Aether a look.

Once again, welcome to Dual Universe.

Cheers.

"

Hey, and welcome to the community! 

I understand well the "avoid people" part, though you already proved yourself braver than many (well certainly me at least). Considering your interest in writing/reading I will add some possible points of interests from within the community:

Novawrimo is Novaquark's now ended community writing contest, where people get to vote their favourites. Quite a few nice stories fitting Dual Universe's lore can be found from the forum by searching "Novawrimo"

DU Sleepers is a fan-made website chronicle of sorts about the history of Dual Universe and its community. 

Writer's Guild is an organization, by its own words "a casual place to hang out and discuss writing projects you are working on within or outside of the 'Dual Universe'."

Hopefully that little link-spam was of some use and didn't feel too pushy (sorry if it did).

Take care, friend. 

Hello welcome, libraries of knowledge will be cool. I hope we can build all sorts of information repositories.

Good luck Space Cowboy!

err wait I mean, Welcome Levaritie the mighty and all powerful keeper of knowledge.