Welcome to Cryogenics Inc. !

TheWookie

INTRO

-Welcome to Cryogenics Incorporated! I am currently looking for those who are willing to take up jobs as blueprint modelers for making custom ships. I also am recruiting resource gatherers (for another reason). Other jobs will be posted as they are needed, check regularly.

I am hoping to start a successful business to help people if they are stumped for ship ideas. 

Jobs

- Resource collector

- Blueprint management

- Marketing

- Pilot

- Builders 

- Think tank (blueprint creators)

~Other thingy~

I am also going to start a side operation for BRINGING ships and caving custom modifications to their construction. We hope to elaborate more on this when available information is given 

I love when the community introduce their organization or corporation that focused on ... may i call it "industrial service" ? :D

Since i'm not that good on design, this kind of corporation will help a lot. Can't wait to see you guys in game and do some sweet transaction :)

And also, welcome to the forums, Wookie.

I hope you enjoy this community ;)

INTRO

-Welcome to Cryogenics Incorporated! I am currently looking for those who are willing to take up jobs as blueprint modelers for making custom ships. I also am recruiting resource gatherers (for another reason). Other jobs will be posted as they are needed, check regularly.

I am hoping to start a successful business to help people if they are stumped for ship ideas. 

Jobs

- Resource collector

- Blueprint management

- Marketing

- Pilot

- Builders 

- Think tank (blueprint creators)

~Other thingy~

I am also going to start a side operation for BRINGING ships and caving custom modifications to their construction. We hope to elaborate more on this when available information is given 

What does this have to do with Cryogenics? Or is just a name?

What does this have to do with Cryogenics? Or is just a name?

That and why Incorporated when it's clear someone's aiming to be a president of a company? Incorporated means they got a shareholder meeting.

I am confuzled.

That and why Incorporated when it's clear someone's aiming to be a president of a company? Incorporated means they got a shareholder meeting.

I am confuzled.

Perhaps you mean CEO? As far as I know, corporations are fully able to have shareholders and a board of directors along with a Chief Executive.

Perhaps you mean CEO? As far as I know, corporations are fully able to have shareholders and a board of directors along with a Chief Executive.

A Chief Executive Officer, is the first amongst equals, not a true director, that's why they have a board of directors that votes on a motion, A Company may have a president and a CEO, with the CEO being the administrator and the president being the owner. 

An Incorporated businesss though, due to the complexities of subsidiary companies, elects a CEO to be the "face" of the corporations that compose it, with CEOs being quite possibly outvoted on a motion. Why there's no president? Because taxation and stuff, something too complex to explain here. The gist of it, is to circumvent monopoly laws (Rockefellers used own pretty much every single oil company before those laws, still do, but under Incorporated means).

A Company focuses on ONE thing. A Corporation has divisions, where officers come into play, like CTOs (Chief Technology Officer). For example Bliard is a games' company, they make games, nothing else. Apple is Inc. (incorporated) as they make different pieces of technology, that fall under different taxation schemes. 

The bottom-line is, the name of the org is misleading, it has nothing to do with cryogenics and it's a Co. not Inc. given it does not state anywhee in it of a board of directors and share-holding, and it's in the business of "cryogenics", even though it has nothing to do with that field as of its description :P

A Chief Executive Officer, is the first amongst equals, not a true director, that's why they have a board of directors that votes on a motion, A Company may have a president and a CEO, with the CEO being the administrator and the president being the owner. 

An Incorporated businesss though, due to the complexities of subsidiary companies, elects a CEO to be the "face" of the corporations that compose it, with CEOs being quite possibly outvoted on a motion. Why there's no president? Because taxation and stuff, something too complex to explain here. The gist of it, is to circumvent monopoly laws (Rockefellers used own pretty much every single oil company before those laws, still do, but under Incorporated means).

A Company focuses on ONE thing. A Corporation has divisions, where officers come into play, like CTOs (Chief Technology Officer). For example Bliard is a games' company, they make games, nothing else. Apple is Inc. (incorporated) as they make different pieces of technology, that fall under different taxation schemes. 

The bottom-line is, the name of the org is misleading, it has nothing to do with cryogenics and it's a Co. not Inc. given it does not state anywhee in it of a board of directors and share-holding, and it's in the business of "cryogenics", even though it has nothing to do with that field as of its description :P

I've considered having myself cryonicized, if for nothing more than the sheer novelty of it. I don't think there'll be a medical advance major enough in the near future to justify any scientific motive for cryonics, though.