Hello (: (Possible clan recruit)

Basixx

Hey guys :)

I am  (will be if someone doesnt take my name...) Basixx.

I heard a little about what DU is and it caught my attention and I'm leaning towards backing it but.... There's clearly ALOT I don't know with regards to alpha and other (possible) in-game concepts etc.

Also quite a few questions I would prefer to have answered before I back it :huh: .

And one last thing, I'm open to joining a guild/clan/org as long as they are english speaking, use or plan to use discord/TS and can maybe answer most of my questions  ^_^.

If you wish you can find me on steam and talk to me a lil more  :wub: .

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091605577/

Hiho Basixx,

Welcome to Dual Univerese, i hope you enjoy this community :D

I heard a little about what DU is and it caught my attention and I'm leaning towards backing it but.... There's clearly ALOT I don't know with regards to alpha and other (possible) in-game concepts etc.

Also quite a few questions I would prefer to have answered before I back it :huh: .

There are a bunch of videos on Dual Universe official Youtube channel. Give it a try to watch the "Ask Me Anything" video, i think some of your questions about the game will be answered there :)

Hope this helps ;)

Welcome to the forums Basixx! Glad to see you're here. NQs YouTube account suggested above is a great start for your questions. As for your organization, there are plenty organizations available in this section (Arkship Pub) of the forum for you to peruse, most of which speak English mainly. Since you asked for people to recruit you, I'm sure you'll probably end up with a few messages in your inbox.

However, if you click my signature below you'll get taken to the page on the organization I'm a part of, the Aether. It is entirely English and has its own discord, so feel free to make it your first stop in your search! Hope to see you posting around!

Also, I see you play RFG! That's one of my favorite games of all time. It's the only game that I have for all three PS3, 360, and PC. Good choice.

Howdy and welcome to the community, mate! 

You'll find that there are plenty of large, medium and small groups within this community already, just have a look around, ask questions, most people are willing to answer! 
There's a home for every pilot! 

Enjoy your time here, by the way :D 

Welcome!

I'm the CEO of the Vortrex Mining and Science Inc. We have a pretty active group of members on our Discord Server. If you're intrested in joining (or you just want some questions answered) join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/BPs9CYF

The link to our organisation: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/vortrex-mining-and-science-inc