UPGRADING OF THE PLEDGE?

HUNTINGverse

HELLO TO YOU ALL,

i hope you had a great christmas time.

NOW, i have another question about upgrades of the pledge.

example: I got the pledge GOLD 120€, it contents 23 DACs. If i upgrade my pledge to SAPHIRE with 50 DACs, means that i get the DACs added to 73 DACs or it will then just 50 DACs like the latest step of the pledge?

Sorry if i ask too much, lol ... but ... i am a newbie ...lol =)

Thank you for now ..

Floyd

Just to 50. Cuz youre not paying 120 then 215, youre adding the difference, to where you basicly just upgrade your status but not get bonus rewards for it. Otherwise people would just start from bronze 1 and get upgradi g slowly to get a shit ton of more stuff for the same price

I was thinking about the same thing awhile ago, I think it's something in the wording somewhere that made us think that, so no worries. It may have even been fixed by now.

But now the question is if sapphire or Ruby is more worthwhile?... I felt better investing IN THE DACs but I could be wrong

One year of gametime will be 150-180€. If you plan on playing longer than 2,5 years after release: go for ruby.

If you want lots of in-game money: go for silver. But for that you have to hoard them until prices are high. Meanwhile you burn them or money for playing.

So imho: lifetime sub is the way to go

But now the question is if sapphire or Ruby is more worthwhile?... I felt better investing IN THE DACs but I could be wrong

Honestly if i have more bucks to spent i will take Ruby for the life time sub. Unfortunately the Boosted Gold is the maximum amount that my budget can afford at this moment :D

I hope i have enough in game credits in the future so i can get another DAC's after running out all of my DAC's :)

• 2 weeks later...