Terran Union National Space Force Recruitment Post

Esquire_III

Terran Union

Terran Union National Space Force

"Among The Stars, We Roam"

KH1K9AD.png

Who are the TUNSF?
We are the national space forces of the Terran Union, The NSF is an Offensive force and is focused on attacking the enemy more than defence, however that does not restrict us from protecting civilian and military assets and from also conducting border patrol and defence.

Our Mission

- Security of TU assets and citizens outside of the TU orbit.

- Patrol of high value trading routes 

- Anti piracy operations 

- Conduct offensive operations

Why Join the TUNSF?

The TUNSF is in need of people from all over the world to work together as a team to get the job done, by doing so, you will earn a rank in the TUNSF (Listed below) and you will also become a citizen in the Terran Union as well, when joining the the navy, you will also receive the appropriate pay check according to your rank.

There are two sets of rankings in the TUNSF, the first being 'Enlisted' (E) which covers the backbone and the manpower of the TUNSF, and the other being 'Officer' (O) which covers the leaders of the TUNSF, these ranks require more responsibility, authority, and leadership compared to the enlisted ranks.

O1-O5 leadership skills are recommended and communication skills are required, candidates aiming to fulfill a commander's position without prior leadership skills will be evaluated by the Fleet Admiral if deserving of a waiver. 

E1-E3 are the lowest in the fleet, they are mainly new recruits and the core of the fighting manpower of the NSF.

E4-E6 are considered “organizational” in the NSF, they implement strategies and policies from Strategic and are the first “leadership” rank within the enlisted corps.

E7-E9 are the highest ranks in the NSF for Enlisted. They are considered strategic leaders and work with higher echelon in ensuring tasks and operations are executed effectively.

Officer Ranks
Commander – O5
Officer tasked with commanding small ships such as Cruisers or transport vessels. 

Lieutenant Commander - O4 
First rank with command of a ship, commands small sized ships and usually acts as an XO for a Captain. 

Lieutenant First Class - O3
Lieutenant with longer time in service and experience.

Lieutenant – O2
Junior Officer tasked with commanding small ships such as reconnaissance Corvettes or leading Fighter squadrons.

Ensign – O1
Lowest of the officer corps, primarily tasked with operating transport ships or piloting fighter jets, bombers.

Enlisted Ranks

Master Chief Petty Officer - E9

Senior Chief Petty Officer - E8

Chief Petty Officer - E7

Petty Officer Second Class - E5

Petty Officer Third Class - E4

NSF Corporal - E3

NSF Lance Corporal - E2

NSF Recruit - E1

Requirements for joining
- Have and use a microphone.
- Speak (understandable) English.
- Be of 16 years or older.
-Younger people may apply however you will need to discus with a high ranking personnel such as Imperator or myself.
- Be willing to act *Mature* when it's needed.

If you have questions regarding the TU, TUN, or the TUNSF, please don't hesitate to contact either Imperator or Myself with your queries.

Why do you need so many officers? 

The Terran Union is already an existing massive cooperation

I'll let the higher-ups speak for themselves but as I see it, there's your answer twerk. A "massive cooperation" needs a longer line of officers.

The Terran Union is already an existing massive cooperation, you do know that, right?

The Terran Union is not a corperation, but a nation. And there's always room for growth.

I know it's totally off topic as far as recruitment for military personnel goes, but is tu gonna have a public recruitment for builders/engineers/city planners/scouts etc. as well? I'd like to work with the lead builders in alpha and have discussions and so forth before the alpha releases. Thanks and TU rools.

Not in a standard military structure, NCO's are needed.

You can't have such a military structure when you do not have knowledge of if said structure is required. And for the moment, so many petty officers are indeed redundant. 

Build a ship, see what a ship needs, then adjust a roster as needed. No fleet ever built its roster first and then went and plugged said roster into ships. It works the other way around. As the proverb goes, don't put the cart before the horse

Cheers

I know it's totally off topic as far as recruitment for military personnel goes, but is tu gonna have a public recruitment for builders/engineers/city planners/scouts etc. as well? I'd like to work with the lead builders in alpha and have discussions and so forth before the alpha releases. Thanks and TU rools.

yeah, we're always recruiting people, head to our community page https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/terran-union join our discord and talk to someone such as Aesras, Alexander Drake or Helten