The Void Republic

Ardour

Some may believe The Void Republic is strictly a democratic organization, but that's not the case.

However, we do hold elections for high ranking government positions like Directors, and Advisors.

When will they begin?
Once all senator positions are filled the elections will begin for the directors. Directors have a lot of power over their concentrated interest. For example, The Director of Finances will have control over our finances and how we will continue to trade.

Who can vote?
All people can vote including the senators and civillians. Senators, and others under them will recieve 1 vote to place on a election. Current directors receive 2 votes and higher government positions will receive more.

Is the leader elected, and can he go out of office?
The leader is not scheduled to be elected, but if the people vote the leader out of office new leadership will be elected. That is only if many members desire new leadership, however, this is rare.
 @Army@Navy@Citizens@Directors@Advisors@Head Advisor@Senators

Joining The Government or The Military

The Military
In order to join the military you must first decide on your specified military interest. Then, you will apply on the discord chat and send your 6-10 sentance application to a military government official. They will look over the application and if you're accepted you will be placed under that military role in the chat. However, joining the Military means you must always be ready to take orders from your commanders. All army members, navy members, and other military members must at minimum spend 3 days a week and 3-4 hours on those days serving. The more you serve the more you will be payed.

The Government
Being in the government means you must only be in The Void Republic organization. The Government is always a full time job that will consist of many important responsibilities.
Depending on your position you will always have a lot to do and you must be online at least 3-5 hours a day.
To start you must leave all other organizations besides Dual Secure Military, and then you will apply with 10-17 sentances or more. Applications are looked over strictly, but if you're accepted you will start as a senator. There is many different types of senators for different interests. For example, the senator of diplomacy will help with alliances and trade. If you show good senator actions over time you can be elected to become a director. Directors have 70% control over their interests. Directors must be online 3-5 hours a day. After being a Director for a long period of time and showing improvement you may apply to be elected for the top 4 advisors. Advisors will help the leader make important descisions and Advisors have more control over the Military than the commanders and generals.
Only Advisors can take the Leader's place if desired.

Who can vote?

All people can vote including the senators and civillians. Senators, and others under them will recieve 1 vote to place on a election. Current directors receive 2 votes and higher government positions will receive more.

Haha good old democracy where the ones in power have more votes to guarantee that they are elected again. Great work there *slowclap*

How are you going to control the online times? What happens if one is only on for 3,99 hours?

Wait a minute....

Lord Void!

And this is the Void Republic?

Are you the secret master, the Lord of the Void Republic?!

I'm their Master, they just don't know it yet.

Well, it's official now:

Void_For_Void.jpg

Looks like I am going to be the new leader of the Void Republic.

I would like to give my acceptance speech, to reassure all the members who may be worried by the sudden transition of power. This is not a time to be divided, but a time to come together. Mmmtheboss worked hard as your leader, and we all owe him our thanks for his hard work, for laying the foundation, but just as the scaffolding for a building is different than the structure of its foundation, so too must the future of The Void Republic be different than its past! The people have spoken and it is time for new leadership! A new administration! 

Of course, being as I am still first and foremost dedicated to my other responsibilities, there are going to be some changes around here to bring The Void Republic in line with the greater community. Policy changes, position reshuffling, the works. This will only be beneficial to the citizens of the Void Republic.

People of The Void Republic, you have been let down by your leaders. For too long, they have betrayed you and soiled your reputations. They have left your borders (and channels) open and unprotected, letting trolls and spies walk among you, belittling you and degrading your image and your self esteem. I will cast out the spies and push out the trolls. I will develop new propaganda and memes, so that when the enemy makes jokes, we can respond in kind, with pride and self-respect. I will repair the shattered reputation of The Void Republic and it's member groups. I will make the community respect us, respect all of you for your hard work. I have an amazing reputation in the community, really, it's just terrific. So I will make yours great, just fantastic.

We are going to build a space wall and make Terran Union pay for it! We are going to stop all our jobs from being outsourced to the Solar Empire, and put Void Republic citizens back to work! We are going to defeat the enemy! 

We are going to MAKE THE VOID REPUBLIC GREAT AGAIN!

Void_for_Prez.jpg