The Void Republic

Ardour

http://www.nccap.net/media/pages/ATOPlogo3_-_REVISED_(1).jpg

Mmtheboss strikes again with amazing original artwork

I saw this and immediately thought: "No way, not three times in a row. Lights is probably making a joke (and a good one :) )" so I looked it up. Nope.  I was wrong. Straight up plagiarism again ... *Slow Clap for mmtheboss*

Kudos to you Lights

I saw this and immediately thought: "No way, not three times in a row. Lights is probably making a joke (and a good one :) )" so I looked it up. Nope.  I was wrong. Straight up plagiarism again ... *Slow Clap for mmtheboss*

Kudos to you Lights

Wait a minute....

Lord Void!

And this is the Void Republic?

Are you the secret master, the Lord of the Void Republic?!

Kudos to you Light

trust me, theres plenty to joke about with dual secure without lying  :)

Did a tad bit of... lurking as well:

20 members joined on 2016-12-23, ALL of which are names of members I never heard of.

And I know a lot of people.

5 people joined at the exact same moment on 2017-1-1, also which I don't know of.

Cybrex-Syndrome?

We told our people 

20 members joined on 2016-12-23, ALL of which are names of members I never heard of.

5 people joined at the exact same moment on 2017-1-1, also which I don't know of.

Cybrex-Syndrome?

We told the people in Dual Secure to join the Void republic. Thats why so many joined so fast.

Cybrex-Syndrome?

Enough Kuritho, i think it's a bad behavior to judge people that far, also that sarcasm.

Yes, you know a lot of people, but that doesn't mean you know "everything".

As the OP said, just leave their org. Let them build their self, It's fine as long as they don't make any problem.