Claiming territory anonymous?

I doubt territory units (TUs) could be claimed under an anonymous status, if TUs will be claimed then they must be tied to a name of some sort, almost like renting the land you plan to build a property on in real life or at least that's how I see it. Who knows, maybe you could, I haven't seen anything that suggests otherwise.

Per my knowledge, you don't need to claim land to build upon or mine from it. Owning territory just gives you exclusive rights like possibly restricting construction/destruction,  who can and can not enter and so forth through the Rights and Duties Management System (RDMS).

You can find more info on TU's here and details on the RDMS here.

I think each deployed Territory Unit has a name (individual or organization) that tied to it, so everyone who access the area will know who is the "landlord"

If an area is under "Anonymous" name, i think that means no one own that place due to the owner is unknown :D

After watching the the December Dev diary update and seeing how player will be able to claim territory I want know if I can claim land under an anonymous status?

Better question: Do I have to claim land to build on it?

No, you do not have to claim land to build on it. Howver, if you do not claim the land, do not expect any sort of protection when Johny NoGood comes and starts renovating the place with Lord Dickbutt's phallic glory.

Territory Units do just that, they make certain that nobody can build or edit your constructs within that area.