Recruit: orionbeta

orionbeta

Hello,

I am looking to join an organization...perhaps yours. :huh: I have played a variety of games going on my second decade. (Don't make fun of older people... :D) I played eve online for one of those decades and enjoyed the game immensely, but I decided to stop inserting quarters into that game. I am really looking forward to watching the DU game take shape and help shape it. If you look me up in Steam I am under the same character name.

Game style:

Explorer; Support Function, Electronic Warfare, Scout, Miner, Industrialist, Researcher, Large Fleet Warfare, Loyal, Honor Code.

If you have a budding organization that will be ready to deploy in Alpha to help shape DU into a long lasting time suck... I mean wonderful enjoyful experience that drives your significant other crazy then PM me and tell me a little about your organization.

For all the rest of you "DU'ers" I look forward to seeing you in game.

cheers,

orionbeta

"

Welcome to the Forums, orionbeta. 

Without a doubt, I believe you will receive quite a few PMs in no time at all. 

I look forward to seeing more of you on the Forums - and eventually, in the game. 

Cheers.

"

You should consider becoming an advanced member before making a cooperation.

Simply post 35 times, you'll get more members since people feel like they can "trust" you.

(We CAN a homeless man, for example, but we don't give him our CC number, do we? I'm not saying you're untrustworthy, but other people may think that.)

Hello,

I am looking to join an organization...perhaps yours.

Simply post 35 times, you'll get more members since people feel like they can "trust" you.

(We CAN a homeless man, for example, but we don't give him our CC number, do we? I'm not saying you're untrustworthy, but other people may think that.)

Read -> think -> reread -> post

Look around a bit on the community portal, there you will find some orgs for yourself if the pms sent to you don't appeal

Hiho orionbeta,

Welcome to Dual Universe ! :D

I hope you enjoy this community & i hope you find an Organization that match your criteria :)

He is looking for an organization, not creating a new one.

And also, why need become an advanced member to gain trust ?

Btw, the OP is a Backer :P

Welcome to the community. Don't rush in to any org here, we have a ways off until we get our hands on something playable. That said, some good communities around here that I'm sure you'll find your niche with.