I'M EXCITED TO MOVE INTO THIS UNIVERSE

Hello to Everyone and to all first Immigrant of Dual Universe

A half year ago i found some  information about this great project.

Yesterday after a long search i found back to this insane project. But unfortunately a little too late to participate in the kickstarter campaign. It has changed alot here. Now, however, I am a bit unsure about to get the right ACCESS to this early phase.

I would like to support this project with buying a pledge, but i am not sure which one of these offers would give me the right access to dive in. Do you have any recommendation for me? I would be so happy.

Many thanks =)

Je vous remercie =)

Hi Hunting !

If you want an early game experience, you can go with Silver pack for Beta Access.

If you want a more early experience, you can go with Gold pack for Alpha Access.

If you have more buck to spent, go with Ruby pack for Lifetime Subscription as well Alpha & Beta Access.

Just my Opinion, hope it helps :D

Glad you're back with us, and welcome to the forums! You're in luck, because there is currently crowdfunding going on for Dual Universe where you can get kickstarter rewards, including alpha access. Just head on over to here to pledge! As was said above, the minimum pledge required for alpha access is gold. Hope to see you around!

The restricted, cheaper Kickstarter pledges aren't available, but the slightly more expensive ones are still available to be bought here. NQ have said this portal will at least stay up for another month, potentially longer. The cheapest alpha access (available sometime during the first half of next year) is the €120 Digital Gold pledge, but beta access is available (sometime in 2018) with the €60 Silver pledge.

Welcome to the forums.

WOW, YOU GUYS ROCK !!! Thanks for so many replies =) That was in my mind the Gold Pack for the Alpha Access.

Many thanks again ;)

ANOTHER QUESTIONS:

Has someone of you guys here already access to the inWORLD UNIVERSE? Or have you all to wait till the first half year of 2017 ?

WOW, YOU GUYS ROCK !!! Thanks for so many replies =) That was in my mind the Gold Pack for the Alpha Access.

Many thanks again ;)

ANOTHER QUESTIONS:

Has someone of you guys here already access to the inWORLD UNIVERSE? Or have you all to wait till the first half year of 2017 ?

No one outside of development currently has access to the game, if that's what you're asking. Some have played it, but no one currently has access, at least not publicly. Everyone has to wait until at least 2017!