Ship battles

NNNNobody

We don't know how ship battles will work, aside from the same "lock-and-fire" mechanism that will be employed for ground battles. We also know that when a construct takes damage, it will be centered around an area, allowing the voxels and elements to take damage, meaning that with enough hits in the same spot, we will be quite literally able to blow a hole into another ship, possibly for boarding. Elements can also become broken with enough damage, and cease to function.

I still have no idea how ship battles work can a dev or tester make and send me a video better explaining and in detail showing how it works

NQ is an indie dev team with only a few people, they won't have time to make a video just for you - besides it's just crazy to assume ANYONE would do that.

CvC will not be implemented in release, except we reach the milestone for the pledges.

There are no testers yet because there is no game yet.

Go to YouTube and watch all videos you can find for dual universe because obviously you not seem to know much about it yet. You can read the devblogs too here on the forum

Ok but when they do refine the battles more to show I would like to know. Wondering because of the shap of our ships and making fire ships that use will just to crash into a enemy ship and explode it and more tactics like that

When they refine the idea more, they'll certainly let us know! Don't worry, they'll make a devblog about it and tell us all about it. However, I can tell you now that for server processing reasons, ramming an object into another ship will not be a viable combat method. It would unnecessarily increase server load, and so the developers will shape the game in a way that players won't want to do that.