[Novawrimo] Everyday life of an agent

Zamarus

Started this thing recently so i just finished the 5k word count mark and haven't had the time to polish and correct it. But i wanted to participate in the contest and share it anyways so here you go. It also serves as background story to my own character in case you wonder about the main characters name.

Everyday life of an agent.pdf

A few things since you didn't have time to correct it:

- You change viewpoints (Zamarus & Cassandra) if deliberately I didn't get what that would mean :) It's a bit confusing to be honest

- He is able to pick up a gun, unload the bullets from the magazine and put them in the pocket of his jacket - with his hands bound to his back? AFTERWARDS hi rips them free with the knife? Doesn't make sense to me

Started this thing recently so i just finished the 5k word count mark and haven't had the time to polish and correct it. But i wanted to participate in the contest and share it anyways so here you go. It also serves as background story to my own character in case you wonder about the main characters name.

Thanks, unfortunately i noticed towards the end that the perspectives might be too hasted and good point regarding the way he dealt with the gun, of course he can kneel and pick it up with his hands backwards but unloading it in his pocket is quite the stretch so i want to change that later. Thanks for reading, i originally started this for fun but rushed it to be able to compete, i'll be seeing everything over!