[Novawrimo] That Bright Dawn

Vyz Ejstu

Straight forward and no big plot twists - good story, fun to read. +1

"

Thank you, Lethys. While reading through it early this morning, I spotted quite a few typos that needed to be dealt with. That's done and all we can do now is to wait with fingers crossed. 

"

"Well, I seem to have made it in the nick of time. Without further ado, here is my Contest Submission. I can only hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Thank you.

"

It was certainly action-packed!

I liked the whole 'good-guy outlaw' kind of feel you had to the cast; if you have read the Reckoners series by Brandon Sanderson that's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Good luck!

DT

Once again, Aetherios drops some mad good read yo.

+1

"

*I tip my hat*

Thank you, Captain. I'm glad you enjoyed it that much! 

On a side note, you and Chul will probably get along, just fine!

"

It was certainly action-packed!

I liked the whole 'good-guy outlaw' kind of feel you had to the cast; if you have read the Reckoners series by Brandon Sanderson that's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Good luck!

DT

"

Thank you, Devious_T! From your comment, it seems I did the job on the characters well. If I ever should do some spin offs about Kaz's brother, I'll be sure to level the playing field between good and bad. More stories should be written about "grey area" characters, I suppose. 

"

"

I'll use this opportunity to say a big thank you to the editor who agreed to work with me on this story. Two pair of eyes are always better than one, Daring!

Thank you very much!

"

Excellent work :) You continue to be the DU bar I aim for in my writing.

"

Why, thank you, Anonymous! I'm very pleased you found it interesting. There are many sites on the net that offer resources and I will suggest Royal Road Legends to you. 

It gives more examples of written work than tips on how to write. Thus -- in many cases -- it is up to the reader to judge what made a piece of lore interesting and what made it lacklustre. You'll find hundreds of books written by people from all works of life and I hope to add one of my books in the near future. 

Thank you once again, Anonymous, I wish you the best. 

Cheers.

"

I read it and much enjoyed it. You're excellent at incorporating the large, small, and in-between and creating a complete world. Loved it!

"

Arigatō, tomoyo!

"