Khatt Mining Co. (CSYN Official Mining Division)

KittyKhatt

KHATT MINING CO.

Important : Anything below this text is subject to change at any time for any reason.

(Shortened from last time due to merging with CSYN, see Cinderfall Syndicate for rules/gov't, etc...)

ABOUT KHATT MINING CO.

Khatt Mining Co. is the official mining company/division of The Cinderfall Syndicate (CSYN). We work directly with CSYN providing for all of their resource needs. Khatt Mining Co. follows all rules set by CSYN, no exceptions. We are not, however, tied down solely to CSYN, we allow, and encourage, mining contracts and trading with other organisations and companies. The details will be worked out differently with each individual contract, as we must keep up with the demand from CSYN as well.

KHATT'S GOAL

This company has been through plenty of changes since it was first started near the end of 2016. The name has changed two times, and the description many more since it's creation, but my central goal is still the same after all of these changes, and will remain the same. My personal goal for Khatt Mining Co. is to become the top raw resource supplier in Dual Universe, and thus is shown in every change and reiteration of this company. We do not want Dual Universe to be controlled by rich and powerful monopolies charging a small fortune for simple raw resources, so we make a point to treat everyone equally, and fairly no matter what.

THE OFFICIAL CSYN MINING DIVISION

As of 3/17/17 we have merged with The Cinderfall Syndicate as their official mining division. This is the place to go if you wish to become a miner/prospector for CSYN. We are responsible for keeping up with the ever-changing demands of CSYN 24/7, and in return CSYN sustains us financially. Because of this we follow all CSYN rules, with no exceptions. The head of the official mining division is KittyKhatt, the original creator of Khatt Mining Co. We have been allowed to portion our budget however it is needed, from the salary and pay of the members, to the transportation and mining

OUR FOREIGN POLICY

We may have merged with CSYN, but by no means are we tied down to them in mining contracts and trade. We not only allow the creation of mining contracts with other Organisations and companies, we encourage it. It is encouraged because now we have access to CSYN's financial resources and manpower, so we can work faster and get more ore in a shorter time period. We are required to focus resources into tending to CSYN's raw resource demands first and foremost, and because of this we may have to occasionally slow down, or temporarily pause completely, the trade and focus on other Orgs while we match CSYN's resource demands again.

HIRING EMPLOYEES/MEMBERS

Here at Khatt Mining Co. We are always hiring, the more the better. The more employees, the faster we mine, the more everyone is paid and the closer we get to our goal. (See above ; Khatt's Goal) As long as you meet the simple requirements stated below, send us an application, or message me. I am usually available in the Cinderfall Syndicate's discord channel. ( http://discord.gg/eWTceEN )

REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE

- We are directly working with CSYN. You must comply with all CSYN rules and is expected to report to CSYN when needed, if needed.

- You must not dehumanize or humiliate any other employee or CSYN member, no matter what happens. You will be terminated.

- You must get used to treating everyone else equally and with respect, or you can expect to be treated poorly aswell, or terminated.

- You must be prepared to work. If we find your work unsatisfactory we will warn you and swiftly terminate you if the problem is not fixed.

(We understand if you have a busy or full schedule, just contact a manager, or Khatt and inform us. we can work around it.)

REASONS FOR WORKING FOR KHATT MINING CO.

Not sure if you want to work for us? Want to know what you get in return? Well i can calm your anxieties and answer your questions. This company believes in generous payment. Yes, we know your job is hard. mining is time consuming and outright difficult sometimes, and for working here we will try our damnedest to provide you with the best pay and benefits possible, no matter economical conditions. Also, because of our merge with CSYN, you gain all the perks and benefits of a CSYN member along with the company's.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS CAN BE ASKED VIA THE CINDERFALL SYNDICATE DISCORD, CONTACT KITTYKHATT FOR QUESTIONS. YOU CAN
ALSO PM ME ON THE DUAL UNIVERSE SITE

The CInderfall Syndicate Discord ; http://discord.gg/eWTceEN

We hope you decide to choose to send us your application, and if you do we hope you enjoy your stay with Khatt Mining Co. and CSYN.

- KITTYKHATT, DIRECTOR OF KHATT MINING CO.

You know what democracy is?

Here is a quick link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

That means anyone is eligible to be leader, and surprise surprise, there is no leader.

You know that right?

Right?

Im not meaning to sound rude but according to your link it means to elect representatives, and our members are allowed to elect Council members ^.^

Democrasy includes the president aka leader

Also your name... Youre the black ACE which usually reffers to skilled fighter pilots, but since youre all peacefull does that mean you guys have a black guy named ace and you guys are rasist?

Oh. Well, sorry about that then. I typed all of it at night and I was really tired xD. And aboit the name, we were trying to figure out a good name but we couldn't agree on anything until I saw an Ace card that looked similar to our logo and I came up with Dark Ace. The Council later agreed on Black Ace. No real reason why, it just sounded nice. We so have fighter pilots too! They're just for protection though xD

Im not meaning to sound rude but according to your link it means to elect representatives, and our members are allowed to elect Council members ^.^

I just google searched wikipedia rq just to show you, apparently that article was about something else.

What I meant was "there is no set leader, but representatives voting for a temporary leader" may not exactly be possible and you would have to resign as leader and constantly shift leaders, with the fear on someone becoming power hung-

Oh wait.

No, not like that. I'll keep real-world politics out.

I just google searched wikipedia rq just to show you, apparently that article was about something else.

What I meant was "there is no set leader, but representatives voting for a temporary leader" may not exactly be possible and you would have to resign as leader and constantly shift leaders, with the fear on someone becoming power hung-

Oh wait.

No, not like that. I'll keep real-world politics out.

Yeah, sorry about that. I typed up everything at night after a really busy day. Sucks I can't edit it >.<

• 2 months later...

Updated! Changed the name from Black Ace Industries to Khatt Mining Co. to better mirror our focus, and fixed a few grammatical errors.Also, we have new alliances/trade partners! They are The Outfit, and Objective Driveyards. Currently waiting for a response from a few others. We are also a member org of The Cinderfall Syndicate! Thats about it for now, just a quick update getting ready for the alpha release ^.^

Thinking about changing up the government to a direct democracy instead of indirect like it is. Possibly put up a 24 or 48 hour poll on whenever theres a political issue. Might be better with the low member count, at least for now.

Also considering a "prisoner" or punishment system. It would basically mean that other organisations could send their members to our mines as punishment for a crime. They would have a quota to reach for the time they were sentenced. If implemented we could offer half the ores they mined or something. Might solve some of the crime punishment debates for the orgs that decide to do this.

New ideas!!! Do away with the "prisoner" program and change up the whole org a bit so that it looks more like a job or career. It is a company afterall.

Anyway, id like to add in a "part time" job service, where if you are currently in another org you can still join this one to mine, but only on select days. For example someone in CSYN wants in so they work Friday - Sunday and then go back to their orgs HQ to do whatever. Transportation would be offered and is free. I understand people wouldn't like this idea but i have reasons for them to do it. 1.) I can pay much higher wages because we do not focus on building unlike other orgs that need the resources for building. 2.) Transportation is free so why not? 3.) It could create friendly ties between the 2 orgs, and possibly alliances in case of war.

I planned on anywhere from 50-60% of the money they earned in ore as payment. This is almost certainly going to change but i like to pay my members/workers a good wage, it's how I'd like to get treated if i was in that position.

I do not post this kind of stuff to put my post at the top. (realised that's what it looks like) i post this because this is a mostly direct democracy run company and i would absolutely love to hear what you people have to say about my ideas. My one goal is to grow big enough to be a major supplier of raw materials, because i really do not want a monopoly run by a d!@k selling for stupid prices and paying their employees/members crappy wages.

Okay okay i'm sorry for the regular updates, but i am genuinely excited about this one! We have merged with The Cinderfall Syndicate as of 3/17/17. Khatt Mining Co. is now the official mining division for CSYN, while allowed to participate in our own foreign affairs to a degree as well. I completely re-wrote everything so ill keep this short so you don't have to read another wall of text. Read the new description to learn more, or PM me for more questions. Cant wait to see you all in the final game! ^.^

-Khatt

Okay okay i'm sorry for the regular updates, but i am genuinely excited about this one! We have merged with The Cinderfall Syndicate as of 3/17/17. Khatt Mining Co. is now the official mining division for CSYN, while allowed to participate in our own foreign affairs to a degree as well. I completely re-wrote everything so ill keep this short so you don't have to read another wall of text. Read the new description to learn more, or PM me for more questions. Cant wait to see you all in the final game! ^.^

-Khatt

God damn it, now I cant make you join us without forcing the CSYN to give up on you. This is making me Zed.

Guess I will just wait 3 years until the CSYN implodes or you just leave, lul

:(

- RiceChancellor, Protector of the Ricelands

God damn it, now I cant make you join us without forcing the CSYN to give up on you. This is making me Zed.

Guess I will just wait 3 years until the CSYN implodes or you just leave, lul

:(

- RiceChancellor, Protector of the Ricelands

Glad to see you find such confidence in us ????