'Writer's Guild' - Writing/Reading Group

Devious_T

Hey all,

Some of you may recognise me from the ongoing Novawrimo contest, but if not then let me introduce myself.

"I'm a guy who likes to write! Hiii!"  :P

But anyway, weirdness aside, I've just set up an Org called 'Writer's Guild' and would like to invite anyone who is interested in continuing to write some fan-fiction for Dual, or fiction in any form, to take a look.

I'm not an amazing writer, but I've been doing it for a while, so I would like to offer my help towards any that want it, and encourage others to do the same. What I hope for is a close-knit group of people sharing and writing and reading each others work, providing good feedback, and growing as writers and individuals.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for your time,

DT

Hi all,

Got our first member (YAY  :D ), and I'd thought I'd clear up something that people might be worried about.

The Writer's Guild is not strictly an 'org' - we have no politics, nor do I care what other orgs you are a part of. Join regardless of who, if anyone, you are otherwise affiliated with; I'm not biased against anyone, or any group.

So don't be shy!

DT

This sounds interesting!

Am I supposed to click somewhere in order to "join" or is it just some kind of agreement? (I'm not familiar with much of the forum/website yet, sorry)

Also, would it prevent me from joining another org at the same time...?

This sounds interesting!

Am I supposed to click somewhere in order to "join" or is it just some kind of agreement? (I'm not familiar with much of the forum/website yet, sorry)

Also, would it prevent me from joining another org at the same time...?

Hi there!

You can join through the 'Community Portal' (a different website thingy...), just click 'Organisations', search Writer's Guild, and then send an application.

It doesn't stop you from joining another Org at all! Go mad!  :D

Regards,

DT