Buyers Remorse =P

Saul Retav

I'm a Gold Founder and at the time I was content with my purchase and was very excited about the game. I'm still excited about the game, but recently there's been some big changes in my life situation and when the game is released I probably wont be able to play it... at all... for several years.

I don't really expect a solution, or sympathy. I made a risky purchase and will pay the price... for nothing. I suppose I could give my account to a friend as a gift. Any way I could sell it, now or later, and try to get some of my money back? I don't think refunds are an option (especially with this being Kickstarter).

I guess I could just let my account sit there for who-knows-how-long until I can take it up... Ugh. Feels like such a waste.

Well seeing as you're in alpha, give it to a friend then have them return it to you when you return?

I don't know if there are rules against this, but perhaps you can share the account of the other person likes the game?

Yeah, you can always try and sell it for a little less than you bought it, to come away with something. Although, considering this circumstance of yours has only just come up, you never know what might randomly come up again later that might allow you to play it! I'd say keep it. EVE online has been around for a very long time. I suspect this game will as well; even if you can't play for the next five years, after those five years are up you can still join and maybe look pretty elite/legendary with your kickstarter gear! It's all up to you, but I'd say keep it.

Selling account is againts the EULA on every online game. I think this game also have the same rule, correct me if i'm wrong.

You better keep your account to avoid some other bad things :D

The worst they would do is lock the account.  Which, is just a loss all around.

I will voice what others have said though, keep it... never know how it will turn out in the end.  The DACs in the gold pack won't go away, you will have them all when you can start up in a few years.

Yeah, you can always try and sell it for a little less than you bought it, to come away with something. Although, considering this circumstance of yours has only just come up, you never know what might randomly come up again later that might allow you to play it! I'd say keep it. EVE online has been around for a very long time. I suspect this game will as well; even if you can't play for the next five years, after those five years are up you can still join and maybe look pretty elite/legendary with your kickstarter gear! It's all up to you, but I'd say keep it.

Yeah, good point. I guess I'll just wait it out.

See you guys in 5+ years then! lol

If, you do get rid of it.

Don't give it. Sell it!

Gifting & Selling account is againts the EULA.

As far as i know, each account is belong to it's respective owner and only ... Only belong to the account creator.

I'm afraid that NQ will ban the account due to both gift and sell activity

I'm a Gold Founder and at the time I was content with my purchase and was very excited about the game. I'm still excited about the game, but recently there's been some big changes in my life situation and when the game is released I probably wont be able to play it... at all... for several years.

I don't really expect a solution, or sympathy. I made a risky purchase and will pay the price... for nothing. I suppose I could give my account to a friend as a gift. Any way I could sell it, now or later, and try to get some of my money back? I don't think refunds are an option (especially with this being Kickstarter).

I guess I could just let my account sit there for who-knows-how-long until I can take it up... Ugh. Feels like such a waste.

It's called a ticket my friend. Learn em, love em, do eet. That's the ONLY way you will know for sure.