Dual Secure Rare High Position Recruiting

Ardour

@mmotheboss 

solarsecurestatus.jpg

Screenshot%20(38).png

Screenshot%20(23).png

Interested in a high paying position in Solar Secure Independent Security Firm?

Join our discord https://discord.gg/YxAwvYZ   more information and also join Solar Secure Organization.

Org page: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/solar-secure

Very sad when you have to like your own post btw.

better?

Perfect!

I mean, not how I would address it. I would address it as "Just stop. Stop...... *Furiously falls to the ground, looks up and screams* STOPPPP".

This is seriously annoying. I'm actually getting ticked off at these topics being continually posted instead of you just  making an announcement in your official organization topic.

Your group meme-d yourself. Solar Secure is more-so, eh, the "joke" and "don't be that one organization who spams".

I won't call your group homosexual, however, I will call it a failure and needs re-advisement.

Like not spamming.

@solar secure.

I'm sorry, but you guys really need to sit back for a bit, and contemplate what you are doing, that everyone else so far seems to not be doing, and ponder,"Should I think first?"

While I (at least with my neutral or calm self) think that some replies are or were perhaps questionable in this whole "situation" (beyond just this thread) it seems apparent to me that the, as the saying goes "kid fell into the well".

Excited I am! More about our ways of recruiting!
Man this is fun!

​Looks away and looks back as he realizes that community just is some beauty.

I am very proud of seeing this forum.

What type of community you say?

Well oh man you should know this my friend.

​One amazing community full of people that love posts! Nah I call Bs

I understand that some replies or messages to you were perhaps not that nice and that taunts or aggression one may receive can build it up within yourself. Again, some things were perhaps not okay and some may have behaved in a "sensationalist" way while munching popcorn.

But it's not like the base problem came out of nowhere and one can't fully blame "the community". In short, your organization or those advertising it were not without fault in this whole "mess".

For your own sake or interest in getting any long-term footing, I suggest you stop with the cynic or sarcastic responses - it's not winning you any flowers here among some regulars and no matter how "wrong" they could be, it encourages people to pick up arms against you way later if this continues.

You also don't help yourself if you generalize and assume those being vocal against you being "the" community. They are a part of it but sarcastic remarks about the overall community kind of indirectly taunt the others who don't post about you or are just silent. In short, it's potentially counter-productive in the long run, too.

What to (possibly) do now

If you want to remain somewhat on (or regain) an equal footing in comparison to the others here again I suggest you "man up" and ignore remarks you consider too taunting. Be a bit like a politician, I suppose.

Focus your recruitment efforts in one thread - I see no reason to outsource anything until it becomes a notably different thing, and advertising that you have high positions is no reason to outsource in my book. That can be done so in the main thread as it perfectly relates to the main thread of your organization and your organization itself.

What could be a reason to outsource (= make a new thread) if it still loosely relates to your organization?

It could be an initiative that doesn't relate to recruitment. "We want to plant new gardens in the bombed area, who wants to help?" for example. Another potential reason to make new threads is when you want to advertise individual branches of your organization.

This is more tricky, however, and not advisable unless these can be considered relatively autonomous and different. And to be honest, I wouldn't do it in your shoes at this time as that could also be considered "spam". Thus those things should also remain in the main thread for some time until the game becomes playable and until you have sufficient numbers to allow more autonomous branches. Until then advertising them individually probably doesn't make much sense or doesn't net you much.

To summarize:

- Assess whether you want to continue with this idea or organization

- Less sarcastic remarks / man up / other ways of dealing with criticism

- Focus organization related recruitment efforts in one thread

Do or don't, the rest is up to you.

Good luck.

While I (at least with my neutral or calm self) think that some replies are or were perhaps questionable in this whole "situation" (beyond just this thread) it seems apparent to me that the, as the saying goes "kid fell into the well".

I understand that some replies or messages to you were perhaps not that nice and that taunts or aggression one may receive can build it up within yourself. Again, some things were perhaps not okay and some may have behaved in a "sensationalist" way while munching popcorn.

But it's not like the base problem came out of nowhere and one can't fully blame "the community". In short, your organization or those advertising it were not without fault in this whole "mess".

For your own sake or interest in getting any long-term footing, I suggest you stop with the cynic or sarcastic responses - it's not winning you any flowers here among some regulars and no matter how "wrong" they could be, it encourages people to pick up arms against you way later if this continues.

You also don't help yourself if you generalize and assume those being vocal against you being "the" community. They are a part of it but sarcastic remarks about the overall community kind of indirectly taunt the others who don't post about you or are just silent. In short, it's potentially counter-productive in the long run, too.

What to (possibly) do now

If you want to remain somewhat on (or regain) an equal footing in comparison to the others here again I suggest you "man up" and ignore remarks you consider too taunting. Be a bit like a politician, I suppose.

Focus your recruitment efforts in one thread - I see no reason to outsource anything until it becomes a notably different thing, and advertising that you have high positions is no reason to outsource in my book. That can be done so in the main thread as it perfectly relates to the main thread of your organization and your organization itself.

What could be a reason to outsource (= make a new thread) if it still loosely relates to your organization?

It could be an initiative that doesn't relate to recruitment. "We want to plant new gardens in the bombed area, who wants to help?" for example. Another potential reason to make new threads is when you want to advertise individual branches of your organization.

This is more tricky, however, and not advisable unless these can be considered relatively autonomous and different. And to be honest, I wouldn't do it in your shoes at this time as that could also be considered "spam". Thus those things should also remain in the main thread for some time until the game becomes playable and until you have sufficient numbers to allow more autonomous branches. Until then advertising them individually probably doesn't make much sense or doesn't net you much.

To summarize:

- Assess whether you want to continue with this idea or organization

- Less sarcastic remarks / man up / other ways of dealing with criticism

- Focus organization related recruitment efforts in one thread

Do or don't, the rest is up to you.

Good luck.

Uh, okay then. You care more about this than me...