[Novawrimo] Left Behind

Devious_T

Hey all, I hope you enjoy this piece I've written for the contest.

I didn't have much time with exams going on at the moment so its around 6,000 words long, but I got most of what I wanted in there.

Also, I've created quite a few phrases and terms so if people are confused about any of those I'm happy to make a glossary, but most should be pretty self-explanatory from the context.

Thanks for taking a look and enjoy!

DT

Novawrimo-LeftBehind.pdf

Hey all, I hope you enjoy this piece I've written for the contest.

I didn't have much time with exams going on at the moment so its around 6,000 words long, but I got most of what I wanted in there.

Also, I've created quite a few phrases and terms so if people are confused about any of those I'm happy to make a glossary, but most should be pretty self-explanatory from the context.

Thanks for taking a look and enjoy!

DT

"

Without a doubt, you sir, are a wonder. Your story is by far one of the most interesting I have read and I can't but applaud at this wonderful piece of work. 

It had a sensible start and a well pieced body to keep the pages turning. The ending was fabulous; all I can say is: well done! 

Once again, and with renewed insight, I wish you nothing but the best.

"

Thank you for your support, but perhaps we shouldn't bet on the outcome in case people become offended in the process?

Ahaha no worries :). Everyone who's written a story has done a phenomenal job of it. I really do think it's going to be a close call.