NQ-Nyzaltar

Crowdfunding Portal & Kickstarter Upgrade

Hi everyone!

The Crowdfunding Portal now enable Kickstarter backers to upgrade their pledge!

- If you upgrade your pledge, you will keep your Kickstarter rewards and get those according to your new pledge level.

- If you backed the game with a Boosted Pack on Kickstarter, you won't loose the additional Beta-Keys you had by upgrading your pledge to a superior, non-boosted pack.

- All your rewards will be displayed with the release of the Crowdfunding Portal version 2.0

- Kickstarter Backers will be able to upgrade their pledge until the release of the Crowdfunding Portal version 2.0

- After the release of the Crowdfunding Portal version 2.0, the current packs will be replaced by new packs with a different content and modular add-ons.

- The Crowdfunding Portal 2.0 should be released in a few months. We don't have an exact date to communicate yet, but we will inform the community in advance when we will approach the release date (between two weeks and one month before the release).

Moreover, a significant update of our user database has been made today:

- All the Kickstarter backers who sent their survey form before the 1st December got their info updated on their Dual Universe account (if this one has been created before today).

- If your backer title is displayed on the Community Portal but not on the forum under your character portrait, please sign off from the forum and sign in again. This should update your backer title.

If you have any questions, just let us know! :)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Sweet! 

Just a quick question that i am not sure has been answered yet if that is the case i missed it. Will we be able to upgrade several times? For example i might want to move up a level each month (until 2.0 is released) because that is what my economy allows.

Moreover, a significant update of our user database has been made today:

- All the Kickstarter backers who sent their survey form before the 1st December got their info updated on their Dual Universe account (if this one has been created before today).

- If your backer title is displayed on the Community Portal but not on the forum under your character portrait, please sign off from the forum and sign in again. This should update your backer title.

If you have any questions, just let us know!  :)

Great ! this is awesome  :D

Status on both Community Portal & Forums are updated, this is cool  ^_^

QiGDHVC.png

:wub:

BT2FYB1.png

The Crowdfunding Portal now enable Kickstarter backers to upgrade their pledge!

- If you upgrade your pledge, you will keep your Kickstarter rewards and get those according to your new pledge level.

- If you backed the game with a Boosted Pack on Kickstarter, you won't loose the additional Beta-Keys you had by upgrading your pledge to a superior, non-boosted pack.

About the Boosted Pack. I'm glad that we will not loose the extra Beta-Keys, but how about the additional DAC that also included on the pack ?

As always, thank you very much for the Update !   ^_^

I believe it previously mentioned that pack available from the crowdfunding portal be become less and less of a 'bang for the buck' option as the game gets closer to release. Will the items sold be more expensive bought individually as apposed to buy/upgrading the pack, as part of this slow move to less cost effective rewards?

If you dont have your backer title d

Log out of both Forum AND community portals otherwise a glitch happen where they contradict eachother

Hi, not exactly sure if this is the best place to ask this, but i haven't seen any buttons, links, or emails for any form of customer support regarding the crowdfunding campaign. The short version is: How do i downgrade a backing tier?

I got confused with the crowdfunding page. It was saying that bronze tier backing was $15. But it was apparently only $15 because i was already logged in and backing at iron tier. I did not know that it was counting the previous backing into the calculation of the higher tier. How does one go about downgrading back a tier?

What about accounts that aren't created yet? (Sorry if this is not the good thread to ask this question!) I pledged for a Double Silver account on Kickstarter and I told what the email for the secound account will be (by sending an email to Novaquark support). But I haven't made said second account yet, because it will be my boyfriend's as a Christmas gift and he will obviously see the confirmation email for the registration. So, if I create his account at Christmas, when will he be able to see his forum title?

(I hope my question is clear)

What about accounts that aren't created yet? (Sorry if this is not the good thread to ask this question!) I pledged for a Double Silver account on Kickstarter and I told what the email for the secound account will be (by sending an email to Novaquark support). But I haven't made said second account yet, because it will be my boyfriend's as a Christmas gift and he will obviously see the confirmation email for the registration. So, if I create his account at Christmas, when will he be able to see his forum title?

(I hope my question is clear)

Hi Ashteron,

Few weeks ago one of the Support Team told me that they do one extract from survey each week on Thursday and they need a few more days to implement it in the user database :D

I hope this answers your question :)

So how does it work if I pledge now and I want to upgrade then? Can I do that? Until when?

They said that the current fundraising drive will be for a while, but that it will end eventually. They said they would give fair notice before it ends, but once it does you cannot up your pledge anymore (unless they reopen it or make some other offer).

Is this account the same as the one you made the pledge on? Mine is the same as the one I made my pledge on. Same email address.

My pledge status was on my avatar as soon as I loged on. It also depends on the level of your pledge, not all get alpha or beta access. Hope this helps.