Any Aussies / Kiwis (or similar timezone people) here?

Volkier

Just thought I'll throw in a call out to anyone who plays in my timezone - which is as above in title (UTC +12). Any Kiwis, Aussies, people living in Japan or Americans working the night shift here - who are looking for other people to play with? Not sure if there's any organisations already in existence in this timezone - and don't know if I want to start one without getting a feel for the game itself, but it's probably time to start putting some feelers out either way.

So yeah, too early to talk about creating corps / orgs / whatever, but here's an open invitation to hop onto my TS3 server (equilibrium.instantts.net) - no strings attached - just to hang out with people keen on DU outside the all popular American timezone and see what happens :)

'Sup.

Canberra, Australia here.

There are a few of us about.

I'll be starting an (in-game - so we welcome players from anywhere to cater for those role playing Aussies/Kiwi types) themed A/NZ org straight after the writing comp - related to my entry so "it's a suprise". It will be a "cultural" org (which means you can also be in other orgs, has no real "leadership" per se,) and will represent a particular sub-group of us.

So yeah - would certainly love to see other "flavors" of us! (Or people interested in sharing / developing the sub-culture I'm introducing - DM if interested, or wait till after the comp ;) )

And I'm, again, as per other posts/DM's etc, very interested in speaking with any and all Aussie / New Zealand players about how we as a group might see the history of our lands unfold in DU's history.

I'm in the US, but keep weird hours.  I'm always up really late and find plenty of time to spend with the Aussie we have in our Org.  We also have a guy from the Netherlands, Sweden, China and other areas on that side of the planet too.   Check us out: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-outfit#tab-description

Woo - that was quick. Didn't realise there were so many of us around already. New Zealand here - but hopefully we'll see more replies this evening when people get home from work etc. 

Invitation to TS3 server is there, and Anonymous - would love to see where the little 'playerbase community' gets to. Hopefully we'll meet each other in game :)

Kiwi's grow in New Zealand, California, Italy, South Africa, and Chile.

They do not have time zones as they will not be disturbed if moved quickly and gently.

You're talking about Kiwi fruit there. And I'm from NZ. I know someone from Dual Unified Alliance is also a Kiwi.

• 2 weeks later...