Solar Secure :: Shame On Both Sides

OutlandishRep

It's amazing what a good old fashioned apology can accomplish.

Clearly there's been some over-reaction to this whole thing.  

But a simple "Oops my bad guys, i hadn't considered that you might not want your inbox spammed" would have gone a long way towards ending it too.

he already did apologize i believe. but boss is not wrong. This community does not know how to let issues go once they are delt with.

It's amazing what a good old fashioned apology can accomplish.

Clearly there's been some over-reaction to this whole thing.

But a simple "Oops my bad guys, i hadn't considered that you might not want your inbox spammed" would have gone a long way towards ending it too.

Funny maybe you aren't reading my posts? I did say I take full responsibility and am sorry. No wonder this has gone on too long...

Oh and join cynderfalls chat because you'll be in utter shock to find out they have a channel for spam! They are influencing SPAM lol, don't take my message to harsh cinder fall I've had worse.

This post was dead. I'm bringing it back because of this comment right here.

You're apart of Cinderfall. Realize that? Well you do. You're in the channel. I've had reports as well. Let me assemble a montage. 

Selection_003.png

Solar Empire, Terran Union, Cinderfall Syndicate, and you're own Solar Secure discord channel. You posted it in over four channels!

Not only that but this is after your big crackdown. You decided it would be a good idea let Sakej99 back in. 

Look. I've had enough of your incompetence. As you would say in the Solar Empire, you have failed for the last time.

I didn't say this in the original post. You've spammed yourself! You're apart of it! That's why you posted that viewpoint telling the community to screw off because of something you did.

Tell the community to screw off. They aim for you. Very hypocritical. 

OutlandishRep bids you a unfavorably Outlandish Day.

Hi everyone,

This kind of thread has only one effect: to stir up drama in the community (even with a humorous tone).

Reminder: if you think there is a problem with a community member or a group, please contact one of the Community Managers in private (NQ-Nomad or myself) and we will handle the situation. It's not right for a member of the community to seek justice by starting a public thread.

@OutlandishRep:

This is not the first topic you started to blame publicly a person or a group of person for some reasons.

While there might be sometimes legitimate reasons, it's not your role here to "bring justice".

To avoid fueling any further conflict or feeding the troll, this topic is going to be locked.

@All

Regarding the spam problem, contact us and give us details about it.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.