The AFW returns with a new name

Slaxx

Greetings my friends. Some of you may have noticed that i was abscent for 3 months. To my shame, that encompassed the timeframe when the crowdfunding campaign started and many members have therefore joined different empires than ours, which they had done if i would've been active and if i had managed our applications. with this post i am excusing myself officially to all people that forsake the AFW.

furthermore, i had some time to re-think about our old name and decided to christen it something more graceful.

Welcome with me the GC, the Galactic Commonwealth.

i hope people wll resume flocking to our nice empire despise the TU having more members.

Much regards, Slaxx.

With your new name, I directly see the kind of government you are. Is it not close to the English Constitutional Monarchy? Anyway, that system is really interesting, and I think it's one of its kind here in the community. @TheSlaxx, aren't you English btw?

• 4 months later...

With your new name, I directly see the kind of government you are. Is it not close to the English Constitutional Monarchy? Anyway, that system is really interesting, and I think it's one of its kind here in the community. @TheSlaxx, aren't you English btw?

No we're german