Looking for an (smaller) Org

bastanold

Greetings and welcome.

Perhaps you could add what other games you play or go for, due to the fact that DU will be quite some time away. Timezone could also be nice. While you could also tell anyone who contacts you via PM, doing it here may take some additional work or input from your shoulders.

Warden, good points and I'll edit my first post accordingly.

Cybrex, got your invite in EVE, so thank you. After submitting I realized I might actually join Signal Cartel. Hats off though and best of luck to BOO, both in EVE and here.

WilksCheckov, I will have to take a look at them. Thank you.

Some folks might want to call us pirates from time to time, depending on circumstances.  But we're not going to be going around ganking people for the hell of it.  We will do what needs to be done when it needs to be done though ;)

Thanks for the referral Xplosiv.  He joined up! 

Happy to have you aboard Bastanold!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't put up a post aboit it yet (been kinda busy lately) but I want to get a small organisation started. Me and my other friends have settled on the name "Black Ace Industries" and we made a starting logo yesterday ^.^. The plan for it was a small or medium Organization focused on trading, engineering, and mining. I should be able to post about it in The Arkship Pub after work today ^.^

• 1 month later...

Hey,

iam maybe a little late but nvm.

If you found a organistion why not become part of Procon. Its a Alliance of Organisations, mostly small ones.

Wer currently dont have many members so we would be happy if you join Procon.

All Informations here : https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/procon

-philgamer

• 4 weeks later...

My organization, Nexion Armada, is recruiting. We offer many different roles and are in an alliance called GLSU. Nexion Armada is a corporate military organization with a command structure already planned out and many open positions for just about anything from finance to R&D to recon and intelligence gathering to becoming a major leader in the corporation. On the other hand if you want a group without having the responsibilities of a leadership role you can enter as just an enlisted or you can be a civilian and have access to resources you might not have as solo player. We plan to get started in beta. If you have any questions please message me and ill try to reply as soon as possible. You can also view my organization page here: https://community.du...n/nexion-armada