Hello from pmota from Eve

for some reason when I log in (as Dragon) it seems I get logged in as CosmicDragon (not me) so posting on CosmicDragon's behalf.

Not sure why, I've tried to relog, behaviour does not change.

"

Hey, you have someone else's account. An Aether member's even. That can only be good news. 

Just make sure you take a good look around. I'll try to contact the moderators in the meanwhile. 

Stick around a bit longer, alright? 

"

Well (Dragon here) I've just reported this issue with the report feature, also sent a email from the contact form, hope it helps people trace the problem.

If a mod of a dev reads this, feel free to email me at my email (that would be the Dragon account email, pmota@....... ) in case I can help you trace the problem.

Also on a personal note to CosmicDragon, I have not and I will not change ANY of your settings, obviously. I think you should also report it!

Regards o7

Dragon

Aetheros

if you can contact a mod, please refer to support ticket 790

I'm pretty sure I've found out why this happened. Not password related. I've sent *very* sensitive information to support@novaquark.zendesk.com as a reply to the ticket.

If it is indeed what I've found it would mean anyone can replicate this so obviously I'm not posting it here ;)

Regards

Dragon

Hiho Dragon.

What a coincidence, i also got this problem.

But in my case, when i login i got directed to my secondary account instead of my primary ( and yes, i login with my primary account info )

After doing some observation, looks like i can address the problem ... I think this is caused by emails that linked to each account during registration

In other words : if you sign up an account with email A, and then you want to create secondary account with email A as the address, that means you should change email from the primary account to email B.

And the problem start here, when you login to secondary account, you will be redirected to primary account because the email A is originally belongs to primary account due to that email is first used by account A

I'm apologize for my bad english, its not my main language.

I hope you got my point.

I also contacted Novaquark about this problem but i dont get any reply until now.

(Dragon) In this case it's not what happened because my email is not the same as CosmicDragon's (we're not the same person in real life).

However, the logic of what happened to you is VERY similar to the cause I've identified and sent to NovaQuark. ;)

I'm pretty sure a LOT of people will get this problem, mainly with multiple accounts (your scenario) but also under the scenario I have. Hope NQ can fix this soon!

Way to step up Dragon :) Alot of people would have just kept silent and used it to their advantage (such as free membership) so it is awesome people like you just try to fix the problem instead of just adding on to it :)

Way to step up Dragon :) Alot of people would have just kept silent and used it to their advantage (such as free membership) so it is awesome people like you just try to fix the problem instead of just adding on to it :)

What do you mean with free membership? :P On friday i will try to get the game, And pay 150SEK But have no money right now :( 

(Dragon aka DragonPMOTA) Thx Stark. Just doing my duty, nothing special to it :) Problem reported and FIXED by the devs. I've also registered my forum account to be "DragonPMOTA".

All seems to be ok now!

I mean he could have stayed silent and played on cosmic dragons account for free

Yeah until someone noticed a constant change in IP from one country to another within minutes, and lock the account for sharing.