please delete

It was not any of us that wanted to create solar secure. It was Bosses decision and he asked us permission to stay in our organization but run his own in the side. I don't want to say he didn't take inspiration from us with the name but still. We made agreements that we would provide a place for them to work like a Bae of operations as part of the agreement. But allow him to make his own decisions on how the organization itself is run. I do not control him or his org. I do not order him around and tell people to do this and that. He wanted to be independent but have our protection so that's what he's got. Which is why I disapproved of his spamming mistake. But like I said his business is able to be hired for work outside of TSE territory. They aren't just for us. Which is why he asked multiple organizations if they wanted to join. He only wants you to be friendly towards TSE because they like us and some of their members are our members. We are allies, it's simple as that.

Thanks for making clear what Solar Secure is. Final question, if needed: To what extent does the SE law submit to the SS? Considering SS has their base of operations in the SE territory but can work both inside and outside the SE territory.

Thanks for making clear what Solar Secure is. Final question, if needed: To what extent does the SE law submit to the SS? Considering SS has their base of operations in the SE territory but can work both inside and outside the SE territory.

Stark pretty much hit it on the head!

"I'm guessing it's like a land tenant where SS can do what they want anywhere as long as while they are on the property they obey the rules of the Land"