please delete

Just a piece of advice: Sending random unprovoked messages "en mass" can quickly net you negative reputation - and it would be relatively stupid counter-productive as that would achieve the opposite of what you try to do and tamper recruitment.

Perhaps you find a few members among those you message - the more you send, the higher the chance by abstract statistics. But I question how you may be disliked in relation. For those already in an organization or those who are not yet certain but quickly notice copy-paste with little effort, it's likely mostly annoying.

And frankly, a one-liner with a dropped link is possibly annoying if sent twice by one user (mistake, maybe) and then again in similar fashion by another user mere minutes later.

Your topic post sounds like you talk to retarded people. If we want to join your Squad, or whatever it is, we'll either directly look up for 'Discord' on google, know for Discord already, or simply click on your link, so no need to say 'You must install the app... blabla ... called Discord Gaming" like a robot.

It's all so clumsy, you don't even present your 'Solar Secure' thing, you could almost provide a link to explain to us, as I won't just read you and know all about it already.

I won't apply for something I don't know what it is.

Before posting, think about who you're talking to and who to express your message. It's not that difficult, you don't post 10 times a day I bet, so come on...

Plus you are in the Solar Empire, apparently you're confused in your communication, and I just feel disappointed a little bit, the Empire and its sphere isn't all like your mediocre post.

I wanted to go on the Discord at first to talk with you all but I'm really reconsidering it now.

Spam is bad, and clearly they have made a few rookie mistakes, but let's not clobber them for no reason here. 

Everyone here is right, Solar Secure has permanently damaged its reputation. However, excessively attacking them isn't going to help, it only makes the rest of us look bad. 

Solar Secure, I wish you good luck and hope you have learned from your mistakes.

Your topic post sounds like you talk to retarded people. If we want to join your Squad, or whatever it is, we'll either directly look up for 'Discord' on google, know for Discord already, or simply click on your link, so no need to say 'You must install the app... blabla ... called Discord Gaming" like a robot.

It's all so clumsy, you don't even present your 'Solar Secure' thing, you could almost provide a link to explain to us, as I won't just read you and know all about it already.

I won't apply for something I don't know what it is.

Before posting, think about who you're talking to and who to express your message. It's not that difficult, you don't post 10 times a day I bet, so come on...

Plus you are in the Solar Empire, apparently you're confused in your communication, and I just feel disappointed a little bit, the Empire and its sphere isn't all like your mediocre post.

I wanted to go on the Discord at first to talk with you all but I'm really reconsidering it now.

Ease off the attack here please. If you have anything you want to say to Sakej. You should write him a PM. This is embarrasing. And not just you Leonis, but the rest who are talking shit about this. Comon, give the guy a chance. I think he would appreciate some time to correct himself.

@Calamity I didn't nuance my talk, but I want a real consideration of how you're supposed to take care of how to express your opinion. It's valid for anyone, so I don't PM, I only PM for business or personal matter. To edit is what he should do here, so will he correct himself right.

@Leonis

​I just think Calamity meant there are kinder ways to say it. He might be either quite young, or he is from a non-English speaking country. Some just doesn't have the same opportunities to sound articulated in the English language as others :)

​Perhaps @Sakej99 ?

​If you want help to present your topic better, just ask! I'd gladly help you to write the page a little smoother :)

@Calamity I didn't nuance my talk, but I want a real consideration of how you're supposed to take care of how to express your opinion. It's valid for anyone, so I don't PM, I only PM for business or personal matter. To edit is what he should do here, so will he correct himself right.

Bro, calm down. Idc what you're talking about but just please calm.

i must insist that this pointless bickering cease. They have made mistakes as im sure we all would of at some point. Give him a moments time to learn from the mistake and correct himself. im talking to you @Leonis who has ultimately decided to undertake the task of attacking someone who is still a rookie. You know better and you should act accordingly instead of setting a bad example for yourself and for your organization.

i must insist that this pointless bickering cease. They have made mistakes as im sure we all would of at some point. Give him a moments time to learn from the mistake and correct himself. im talking to you @Leonis who has ultimately decided to undertake the task of attacking someone who is still a rookie. You know better and you should act accordingly instead of setting a bad example for yourself and for your organization.

Sigh... You know, now you are attacking Leonis, which I'm sure is not what you were aiming for... I kind of think this was sorted out before but... well... Just let it be.

Sigh... You know, now you are attacking Leonis, which I'm sure is not what you were aiming for... I kind of think this was sorted out before but... well... Just let it be.

Indeed it was not intentional for me to attack Leonis. I more so scolded him for his unprofessional behavior. We all are part of different orgs and if someone new comes in here and sees someone unnecessarily attacking a newbie. That could be a call for some concern, well for them at least.