Alpha Access

Seldsum

Hi guys,

I have what some will probably see as a stupid question, but I was wondering anyway so here goes.

If I pledge the $120 (gold) package in the crowdfunding it mentions I'd have access to alpha and closed beta ... (here comes the stupid question.......) , does that mean that I'd be able to login immediately?

Or is there some date in the (near) future that this access will become available.

Looking forward to any insight you might have.

Regards,

Seldsum

Hi Seldsum!

Nice to have you here! I am a ruby founder from kickstarter and we got our reward-questioning on kickstarter short time ago. As far as I know there is no download of an Alpha Client and Login into the game availible at this time.

Kind regards,

Simon

Hi guys,

I have what some will probably see as a stupid question, but I was wondering anyway so here goes.

If I pledge the $120 (gold) package in the crowdfunding it mentions I'd have access to alpha and closed beta ... (here comes the stupid question.......) , does that mean that I'd be able to login immediately?

Or is there some date in the (near) future that this access will become available.

Looking forward to any insight you might have.

Regards,

Seldsum

Deja vu?

Deja vu?

... and if you had read a few posts down from the one you had responded to you'd have seen it was already resolved and not needed to bump this thread back to the top of the board where it is now.

Move along , nothing more to see here as I mentioned in my other post in this thread I hit send before I took enough time to search and already apologised for it.

Necro fails, sorry dude. just let this thread die the silent death it should.