Is scamming going to be a thing?

Even if we both whole-heartedly disagree on the DAC issue with each other, you do seem like the kind of guy I would have no issue to hang out with.

/raises_glass

You sound like Free Lancer material then! We could use a Black Knight.

But in all seriousness, as long as players aren't using a bug or exploit for their scams, I think it would be kinda neat.

depending on how the contract system works, there could be some either super crappy, or super complex to hide how crappy they are style of contracts. I think this is probably also fine, since it would be kind of fun to have to either read contracts very carefully, or avoid complex contracts in-game.

So its ok to scam DAC?

But...not ok to loot. *shrug*

Strange world we live in. :D

(Not intended to start a flamewar, just an observation)

I would expect players considering a contract that includes DAC to be very... Skeptical. One of my orgs is built around DAC contracts, though it'll be a method of giving people that need game time DAC in exchange for time-consuming tasks rather than aquiring DAC's.

I'm okay with the scam possibility. If you buy something out of real money or have DACs, lot of them, on you, just use it directly or put at a bank if you're confident on them. It will create a real economic system, DACs will be like cash or BC, you need to put effort not just by buying or getting those but also by using them wise.

You sound like Free Lancer material then! We could use a Black Knight.

But in all seriousness, as long as players aren't using a bug or exploit for their scams, I think it would be kinda neat.

depending on how the contract system works, there could be some either super crappy, or super complex to hide how crappy they are style of contracts. I think this is probably also fine, since it would be kind of fun to have to either read contracts very carefully, or avoid complex contracts in-game.

"Deliver me 100 megatons of technetium. Yeah, through that highly-dangerous pirate area. It's safe, I swear. Paid upon delivery, yes."

this kind of contract, it's a scam :P I wonder how many people will figure it out.

"Deliver me 100 megatons of technetium. Yeah, through that highly-dangerous pirate area. It's safe, I swear. Paid upon delivery, yes."

this kind of contract, it's a scam :P I wonder how many people will figure it out.

Yeah, aha, moreover you don't simply go to a physical transaction unattended, alone.

71919921.jpg