o7 hola, gents

bastanold

I've played several MMOs over the years, the most recent being EVE. Just went inactive in EVE but after almost three years straight of activity there. Something about a sandbox game that provides all you need to make a 'living' that has kept me there longer than any other game I've played. Well, the people too, the social aspect which is strong in EVE.

Looking forward to seeing what DU has to offer and what sort of 'living' I can make there as well. The DU story is interesting and it has my curiosity.

I like DUs story too! Humanity starting anew, with absolutely nothing pre-created, because of course why would there be? If you're looking to "make a living", then DU is a great choice, as the payment model is subscription based and you can buy subscriptions with earnable in-game money.

Welcome to the forums bastanold, hope to see you around!

I've played several MMOs over the years, the most recent being EVE. Just went inactive in EVE but after almost three years straight of activity there. Something about a sandbox game that provides all you need to make a 'living' that has kept me there longer than any other game I've played. Well, the people too, the social aspect which is strong in EVE.

Looking forward to seeing what DU has to offer and what sort of 'living' I can make there as well. The DU story is interesting and it has my curiosity.

If you are Caldari, you may come in peace. If not, I'll make sure I rain cruise missiles on you from 250 Km away.

https://discord.gg/5SWPkDm This is the unofficial Discord for the forums, if you wanna have a chit-chat or ask anything on the game , we got people who can link you to interviews, or the correlating DevBlogs :P

Fly safe o7 

Well in that case you have come to the right community! Welcome to DU!