Will Alpha In Game Progress Carry on to Beta and Launch

Keejhle

Being that this game is entirely open world(universe) during the alpha and beta phases many changes will be made to the galaxy as the players with access to them will begin to mold and alter the universe. When the Alpha is finished will all the changes be wiped before beta release and then the same again when the full game launches? Or will it give you an early advantage in the galaxy to start as soon as possible with the Alpha? 

Check out the lore.

We're still asleep on the Arcship during Alpha and Beta.  It's just a simulation.

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/10414-official-dual-universe-lore-bible/

I'm glad we get to keep Blueprints though.  It would just be depressing to loose creative ideas like that.

I think its likely that after launch development will go one.
Frontier developments does that with a parallel world,
were they transfer your current achievements to the parallel word.
any development made in that world is not transferred back.
(frontier developments made Elite Dangerous)

Don't remember where I've seen the Devs saying it - probably in one of the Q&As, but basically there would be a complete world reset both at the end of Alpha and at the end of Beta prior to full public launch. However, blueprints of your constructs would be kept and will cross over with your character(s).