King of the Hill

DarkTemplar

T

"Well well.

It would seem as though Aetherios has succeeded.

Both he and the hill have vanished, but I know not to where.

Let us hope that he may return, and bring us with him..."

Turns out you were looking in the wrong place. I spot Aetherios with two more seconds till time up I kick him far away and pour 50 kg of Chloroform from my trusty sack into the Hill to make sure it dares not revolt against me. I pull out a mound of grass from my sack and hide myself under it from view as I see the counter hit 23:58:03. Oh boy. This had better lead to some Kyrium

T

Turns out you were looking in the wrong place. I spot Aetherios with two more seconds till time up I kick him far away and pour 50 kg of Chloroform from my trusty sack into the Hill to make sure it dares not revolt against me. I pull out a mound of grass from my sack and hide myself under it from view as I see the counter hit 23:58:03. Oh boy. This had better lead to some Kyrium

You must have accidentally sniffed some of that chloroform yourself. He'd been gone for four days before you posted.

• 2 months later...

Lets start anew! Its a wonderful sunny day and Im taking a stroll threw the forest. Suddenly a reach for a clearing and there it is! The hill with the perfect place to sit down an read a book. I start at my 100 page book. With a page so big it will take a day to read. Will I finish the book as the ruler of this hill?

Lets start anew! Its a wonderful sunny day and Im taking a stroll threw the forest. Suddenly a reach for a clearing and there it is! The hill with the perfect place to sit down an read a book. I start at my 100 page book. With a page so big it will take a day to read. Will I finish the book as the ruler of this hill?

No Necroposting is allowed.

Every time a necropost happens, kittens die.

I sneak up behind you and push you down the hill. 

I brought my own book so I toss your book down the hill as well. 

I stand up and dust of my clothes. Then casually walks back up the hill. Hit you in the head with my book and before checking if you dead or unconsious I starts reading again.

I stand up and dust of my clothes. Then casually walks back up the hill. Hit you in the head with my book and before checking if you dead or unconsious I starts reading again.

I dropkick you and then destroy your book. King of the hill ;) 

• 2 months later...

By blocking the sun you put the world into an ice age causing the hill to ice over including you and the throne.

I survive in an apocalypse shelter I built under my house

Now the only one left, I drive an RV to the top

I use a jackhammer to cut the iced throne and Eclipse913 from the hill and give you a small push leading to you sliding to the bottom

I happily live in the RV atop the hill watching the SImpsons on my couch

I Am the Lazy King of the Hill

I call your Mom and tell her you are watching the Simpsons. Enraged by your exposure to crass humor, she finds you and drags you off to ground you, ignoring your pleas of "but Mom, I'm an adult and you can't ground me!" 

I sit on the couch and channel check for something good to watch. Finding nothing, I decry the decline of American media and remember how much better it was in my day. I go back to watching the Simpsons.

I am the King of the Hill.

I setup a TV at the base of the hill and run the good TV shows of old, they draw you down to them. 

I climb the hill and sit upon the couch.

I am the King of the Hill

The ice surrounding my body melts

I float back up the throne, throwing the RV in the general direction of prague 

I am king of the hill

You never dis-throned Sketch

You are not King of the Hill

"Why..." I muttered.

"Why..." It answered back at the complete mundaneness of the topic.

Seriously tho, why dis topic? It's just to spam post-count.

The RV was always at the bottom of the hill

Poisons Novarkian's wine and he falls off the throne.

I am now King of the hill

The RV was always at the bottom of the hill

Poisons Novarkian's wine and he falls off the throne.

I am now King of the hill

I call lord Vader. The ability to poison Novarkians is insignificant compared to the power of the force. Chokes you to death.

Lord Vader is now king of the hill  and the 501st legion kills anyone who tries to climb it.

(ps. I think you quoted the wrong post Eclipse913.)