I dont think safe zones will be "safe"

Teklow82

You still seem confused. As evidenced by the fact you are saying what I said and thinking you have to explain what I clearly already described. You seem to think I've said something contrary when in fact we've said the same thing and are in agreement. You're getting emotional about it to... Starting to cast insults against someone who agrees with you.

Though you are entering the realm of speculation when you go into things exploding... That clearly isn't in the game yet. In the video JC collides with the ground and just bounces off it. He clearly states that they don't want people making kinetic kill vehicles... which means to me that collision damage either won't ever be in the game or will be very carefully implemented so no damage is done to the person on the receiving end of such a collision. The simulation requirements don't enter into this. It's a game design decision.

Neutronium , sometimes it attaches to peoples' skulls. Keep repeating yourself. You can't grasp what Pre'Alpha stage means. You speak as if the demo footage is the final product. You sir, are irrelevant to argue with. You stiill haven't provided a link to your wild claims, and the aforementioned video link is still irrelevant.

Keep with the ''mirror mirror'' arguements, back pedalling and strawman arguements. Here, have this victory, it's surely difficult to live with a neutronium infused skull-plate.

I haven't back peddled anything... and you apparently don't know what a strawman argument is.  And I gave you the link.  That's the entirety of it.

There isn't collision damage in the game at present and they don't think they'll be adding it.  This is fact.  There's the video with the Devs saying precisely that.  The game is under development so they can change their mind if they find a way that works for them... But nothing is guaranteed. 

So lets see... I stated there's no collision damage which is a known fact.  And referenced our mutual speculation on how moving ships such as carriers might work.

You said that would prevent Space stations from working.

I thought you were referring to the speculation on moving ships.

So I responded that I don't see how it would.

Then you went off about collision...

This made me think that you thought I was saying there's no collision... which isn't what I said... and how anyone could think that is still a mystery to me.

So I then told you that's not what I meant...

And now you're getting all emotional over absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.

We seem to be talking past each other and I don't know how to get us on the same page.

Maybe JUST in the safezone you cant move a construct with a construct??

Not really. Think of "parked" constructs as anchored objects in EVE. You can budge a Catalyst off a gate, but you sure as heck can't budge a Raitaru off its anchored point.

It's THAT simple. :P