Looking for Clan

Aeon_II

I am looking for a clan that is operated by Ex Eve PvPers. or current Eve pvpers :)

Not so much looking for Role play or overly complicated bureaucratic leadership systems. 

The right clan will know who they are based on this info.

Thanks

I am looking for a clan that is operated by Ex Eve PvPers. or current Eve pvpers :)

Not so much looking for Role play or overly complicated bureaucratic leadership systems. 

Thanks

"

A good day to you, Aeon_II. 

I suggest you give the ACS and Kulelen some attention. Both are headed by Wilks Chekov a former/current GSF commander.  

Kulelen is focused on intensive PvP and from personal talks with Wilks, I can assure that it will have an efficient structure and zero-tolerance for bureaucracy. Kulelen is still young, but there are a lot of Eve players that will want to partake in strategy, skirmishes and the usual fleet battles. Of course, you can read more about Kulelen here, but I suggest you talk with Wilks personally.

He's not that much on Eve these days, but he has a reliable 10+ years of continuous Eve experience. Feel free to talk to him. 

Have a wonderful day.

"

Thanks

Hey Aeon o/ 

Welcome to DU! And I agree with Lethys: BOO is probably a good place for you. BOO has an active EVE Alliance and do roams on a fairly regular basis.

There also several other groups that might match what you are looking for, so I recommend looking around, meeting people and asking questions.

Fly safe o7

Hey Aeon o/

Welcome to DU! And I agree with Lethys: BOO is probably a good place for you. BOO has an active EVE Alliance and do roams on a fairly regular basis.

There also several other groups that might match what you are looking for, so I recommend looking around, meeting people and asking questions.

Fly safe o7

WTF did I write and where? Oo

You really should check your eyes mate ;)