they announced it...read properly and you know

Read official post here.  This only leads to more confusion:

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/10422-the-crowdfunding-portal-is-live/

"However, we will give the opportunity for Kickstarter Backers to upgrade very soon, for a limited time. This upgrade ability for Kickstarter Backers will be available a week after we received their answer from the Kickstarter Survey"

According to that statement, should have been live.  I received my Survey and answered.  Since I now have a Gold symbol, I know they received it.

The wording is a bit off, true, but it clearly says: "However, we will give the opportunity for Kickstarter Backers to upgrade very soon

So, as a grown up human, if you go to that site and that upgrade link doesn't do anything, what would you do?

a) fuck this, I quit this game because they all lie

b ) I go whine on the forums because that link is not working

c) maybe they have too much to do, so it's not yet implemented. I will try it again later

Up until now, NQ ALWAYS INFORMED the members/backers via email what is going on, why should they stop that? You already invested money in here so I assume you follow them what's going on. So not paying attention or not reading emails is just bad on YOUR END, because you just don't care about your money. Don't blame them for it

I got gold and I pay attention yes but what about someone who joins and buys bronze and says hey, this uncool I want to get gold and tries via the portal but it's not working. He doesn't get an email telling him about it's he would have made the a count after the memo. And not everyone who pays will want to go to forums either, it's just perspective dude stop being narrow minded about this to only your point of view c'mon

Just curious if any new backers (post-kickstarter) have received a name reservation email yet?

I am quite sure that was a kickstarter specific reward for the kickstarter website. (6000+ backers)

I don't think post kick starters get a name reservation. But there's no need to worry, your early access will be a name reservation in a sense :)

Hmm I think I'm wrong though... some packs come with the ark ship ID card, which probably still comes with a name reservation.

Hope you get a better answer haha ;)

What's the largest donation so far?

Why is this of interest? This effects no one except the person who decided to support..... NQ won't tell you who it was