what's the point of stretch goals on the crowfunding site? If we reach 650k we get CvC for release?

If the 650K stretch goal is reached, we'll include the CvC feature for the initial release (scheduled for the end of 2018 for now). 

Thanks for opening the kickstarter again. So I accidently purchased 2 gold packs. Is there a way I can gift one to a friend please. I would rather not go through the hassle of getting a refund and support a great vision for a game and add another player...Or please make gifting an option which is no problem if it comes out on steam. 

God Damn. 650k is definitely needed. I've been waiting for the crowdfunding to be back to be back myself here. I hope this game will be a milestone for the future of video games.

Hi guys, 

Here are more details about the rules for the Character Name reservation: 

• It must be 3 to 20 characters long. 
  • Only A-Z, a-z, 0-9, space, hyphen-minus (or dash), single quotation and some accented letters are allowed. 
  • Allowed accented letters are: IÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖØÙÚÛÜÝÞĂĄĆČĎĘĚĞİŁŃŇŐŒŘŚŞŠŢŤŮŰŴŶŸŹŻŽȘȚẀẄẞỲiàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõöøùúûüýþăąćčďęěği̇łńňőœřśşšţťůűŵŷÿźżžșțẁẅßỳ 
  • Space, hyphen-minus and single quotation characters are not allowed as the first or last character. 
  • There cannot be two or more consecutive spaces, hyphen-minuses or single quotation characters.

For those who asked, it means you can create "First Name + Name" character names or "Nickname only" type if you prefer. 

Cheers, 

Nomad

"

A good day to you, NQ-Nyzaltar. 

Will there be a name reservation for members of the selected Alpha Team?

"

Not sure if this has be answered already but i am guessing it is possible to upgrade a pledge several times. For example this month i go from iron founder to silver founder and next month i go from silver to gold.

Not sure if this has be answered already but i am guessing it is possible to upgrade a pledge several times. For example this month i go from iron founder to silver founder and next month i go from silver to gold.

Would assume its possible. Don't see why they would limit how much we want to spend over time.

Unclear if upgrading original Kickstarter Pledge level is live yet or not.  I see my Gold badge on my Account.  I see an 'Upgrade Pledge' button.  But not getting any response when I hit that button.  Kickstarter Pledge upgrades not active yet?

thank you

You could say, "Soon were going to have a button allowing you to upgrade your package" instead of "Were gonna put a button here and hopefully the people that read about this button will know it doesnt do anything yet"

As a reasonable man (DU not adressed to kids), you read, you understand and if there is a button - you just know. but whatever mate, you just write to be last...or spam...or to get your posts counting...idc

not everyone would read every post tho so how would those people know?Theres like 20,000 topics you think people will read all those just to make sure they didnt miss a button?Common sense dude.

not everyone would read every post tho so how would those people know?Theres like 20,000 topics you think people will read all those just to make sure they didnt miss a button?Common sense dude.

Common sense would dictate you use the search function, which is conveniently placed along the top right of your page, instead of reviving old threads with dull posts for the sake of post count. Stop spamming.

Dude.

Another point is that not everyone who plays these games reads posts. And would probably be agitated if a button isn't working. All I'm saying in the future it would be easier to say "we will implement this feature later on" but not put down the feature till its function able.

P.S. I'm not doing this for post count