Hi everyone! 

The Novaquark Team is happy to announce the opening of the Crowdfunding Portal!

This portal gives the opportunity to those who wanted to support us but weren't able to, during the Kickstarter Campaign. For the launch today, only Packs for new players are available. However, we will give the opportunity for Kickstarter Backers to upgrade very soon, for a limited time. This upgrade ability for Kickstarter Backers will be available a week after we received their answer from the Kickstarter Survey. The Kickstarter survey is going to be sent to every backer before the end of this week.

Best regards,

The Novaquark Team.

If I'm not wrong, there is no "lifetime subscribtion" bonus in describtion for 1000€ in detailed info.

P.S: seen some price reductions earlier today. What was that? 1000€ pack for 495€ as example. I bet it upgrade price (currently not logged in, so was bit confused).

Also, don't you plan to add DAC pre-order as it was on Kickstarter?

Thanks,

Archonious

By the way guys, not sure if you look too deeply at the community site, but some small adjustments have been made it seems, to your profile atleast :P 

Including the orgs you are in, the founder status, etc. :D

sAh32Mn.png

awesome, missed the kickstarter as i was skint and hadent sold any of my cars yet but should be good now so cant wait to delve in and see. 

great work guys

If I'm not wrong, there is no "lifetime subscribtion" bonus in describtion for 1000€ in detailed info.

P.S: seen some price reductions earlier today. What was that? 1000€ pack for 495€ as example. I bet it upgrade price (currently not logged in, so was bit confused).

Also, don't you plan to add DAC pre-order as it was on Kickstarter?

Thanks,

Archonious

- No "lifetime subscription" in the emerald pack: this is indeed a mistake. The description will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for spotting that! :)

- You can see price reduction if you have already supported the game. The reduction is equal to the amount you have already pledged. Keep in mind that upgrading your pledge if you're a Kickstarter backer is not possible yet (but soon: we'll inform the community in due time ;)).

- DAC pre-order: What do you mean exactly by that?

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

DAC pre-order (or any other name) - every extra 6 or 7 € to your main support. If I'm not wrong, there was something like that on KS.

As example, "Ruby pack" for 505€ + 60€ for extra 10DACs (I don't remember the price).

Thanks

Archonious

Woohoo, let's get that CvC eh?

Have to agree with the DAC pre-order, buy DACs for $10 ea or something.  To allow those who are happy with their packs to still help out with the funding a bit ^^

I'm glad you guys didn't implement new cosmetics like new outfits, pets, and the like.  Too many cosmetics sometimes ruins the atmosphere.

I would give €500 a month for 12 months to get a Kyrium pack, although I doubt incremental pledges are going to add up in that way. 

Indeed, incremental pledges are not working like that for the time being.

Right now, it's only possible to upgrade from one pack to another, but this might evolve in the future.

Best regards, 

Nyzaltar.

DAC pre-order (or any other name) - every extra 6 or 7 € to your main support. If I'm not wrong, there was something like that on KS.

As example, "Ruby pack" for 505€ + 60€ for extra 10DACs (I don't remember the price).

Thanks

Archonious

Ha, this was a Kickstarter exclusive offer.

And right now, we can't offer that, for the same reason mentioned in my reply to Yamamushi. But it might evolve in the future.

It will depend mainly about how much development time it will require on our side.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Ok, since that question keeps getting skipped over, let me rephrase.. Do you have any plans to show us what any of the physical rewards MIGHT look like so we can decide whether we want to upgrade to those tiers?

If NQ really wants to bring in more money, they should make it so that you buy DACs individually (at less than launch price, maybe like $8-$10) and have them added to the pool of DACs you will have when the game launches. That way people can just invest a little bit at a time over a longer period of time.

Ok, since that question keeps getting skipped over, let me rephrase.. Do you have any plans to show us what any of the physical rewards MIGHT look like so we can decide whether we want to upgrade to those tiers?

We are not skipping anything.

Please understand that some questions might take a longer time to be answered than others as we need to discuss first with the people involved on the topic.

So to answer your question with the info we have at the moment: 

- No mockup of the Arkship Passenger ID Cards is ready enough to be presented, but as soon as we will have something decent to present, we will present it to the community.

- The will of upgrading (or not) depending of the Arkship Passenger ID Card appearance seems a bit strange as it hasn't been planned to create completely different ID Cards from one pledge tier to another: there will be some clear patterns common to all types of Arkship Passenger ID Cards, even if, of course we will include also differences in order to distinguish all the card types at first glance.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.