Stupid question

Kozers

Hey guys, I have an extremely dumb question here about the Kickstarter and I searched around a little but found nothing recent for my question below. 

I backed the project and have not to my knowledge received any email about my rewards or anything past the #24 update. Nor do I see a way to link this account to anything from there. Just wondering if I missed something or if nothing has come out and they are still working on it. 

Thanks for any help! 

Hey guys, I have an extremely dumb question here about the Kickstarter and I searched around a little but found nothing recent for my question below. 

I backed the project and have not to my knowledge received any email about my rewards or anything past the #24 update. Nor do I see a way to link this account to anything from there. Just wondering if I missed something or if nothing has come out and they are still working on it. 

Thanks for any help! 

Hi mate,

They are still working on the email and all that! 

It's soon to come, but they are also working on the new pledge site and etc. 

So, it should be this month some time, last I heard. :)

Thanks for any help! 

Looks like you have your backer emblem on your Dual ID at least: https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/profile/Kozers

Hi there.

https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/profile

This is where you have to go to in order to set up your address, real name and zip/postal code for when the physical goods get shipped to you. You can use your forum username and password, if you got the same e-mai las your kickstarter account, you wil lbe assigned a badge depending on your pledge like thus.. They are not shown to other users, they are private information you set up for your rewards. 

NQ will send you an e-mail on your name reservation and / or other associated news beyond that.

Cheers.