List of module parts? (Cockpits, engines, etc.)

Alex_Rogan

I know Alpha is not even out yet, but has there been any type of list of what we can build with? I have seen what has been built in the Devdiary videos (f'n awesome by the way!) but is there a way we can get a list of what is planned at the moment.

Right now I just want to know if there is small 360 turn turret chairs/domes? (I think my username will give away what I am looking for. :) )

Or....can we make constructs of our own cockpits and engines?

They have some info on the Gamepedia site under "Predefined Game Elements": http://dualuniverse.gamepedia.com/Dual_Universe_Wiki

Thanks for the link.

So at the moment, the most we could probably do is add a second cockpit to an construct and make it a permanent 3rd person view. Afterwards make a lua script to have turrets follow the player camera.

Thanks for the link.

So at the moment, the most we could probably do is add a second cockpit to an construct and make it a permanent 3rd person view. Afterwards make a lua script to have turrets follow the player camera.

the combat will be lock-on target, if I got that right. So you can make a script that will aim at something in your view, but you will not have to aim at it permanently

I know Alpha is not even out yet, but has there been any type of list of what we can build with? I have seen what has been built in the Devdiary videos (f'n awesome by the way!) but is there a way we can get a list of what is planned at the moment.

Right now I just want to know if there is small 360 turn turret chairs/domes? (I think my username will give away what I am looking for. :) )

Or....can we make constructs of our own cockpits and engines?

On the official Dualthegame.com site in the Media section there's some concept art of elements and even a few 3d examples.  Although it seems like not all of the concept art i've seen is in there.

If you check out the @DualUniverse account on Twitter they have been tweeting tons of concept art too.  If you go back over the past year you'll find lots of pics of elements that aren't in the Media section.