Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is not a virus link. It expires in 10 minutes though. If you Latin to this you will die. Of you. This song is gorgeous. They could make a rule 34 of it. LGFJ3S

 

DAMNYOUAUTOCORRECT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Orius said:

This is not a virus link. It expires in 10 minutes though. If you Latin to this you will die. Of you. This song is gorgeous. They could make a rule 34 of it. LGFJ3S

DAMMIT! The code doesn't work. It's from my phone. So... sorry not sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Eris Willinghem (Cindermyth) said:

So what exactly is the main point of this thread?

For me to win ;)

Moderator, you may now close this thread ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eris Willinghem (Cindermyth) said:

So what exactly is the main point of this thread?

I told you, it's for shitposting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 1:08 PM, UnderhandAerial said:

Did you change your name Orius? :ph34r:

Yes, and I meant to put a different profile picture, but the image refused to load up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2018 at 12:07 AM, CoreVamore said:

For me to win ;)

Moderator, you may now close this thread ;)

 

 

But if I close it, how would I win? Unless of course I'm the last post and then I close it. Can be arranged! :D

 

44 minutes ago, Orius said:

Yes, and I meant to put a different profile picture, but the image refused to load up. 

 

Isn't Orius some sort of insect? Interesting choice of name. Those that mean I win?

 



~ Meldirk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we talked about pizza. Now we move on to an equally amazing topic.

PANCAKES!

How do you prefer your pancakes? What are your favorite toppings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone notice that forum these day is sloww than months ago ? 

 

Anyway i'm sure i'm the last here, dont bother to reply me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry. I'm a student pulling an all nighter and this is what I'm doing for a break, just wandering through the forums. Don't mind me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2018 at 1:12 PM, Omfgreenhair said:

PANCAKES!

How do you prefer your pancakes? What are your favorite toppings?

They must be sweet, tasty, soft and fluffy.

mmmmmm YUMMY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dw_ace_918 said:

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 11:56 AM, dw_ace_918 said:

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Answer coming up later.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Answer coming up later.

This is the question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×