Last Post Wins

Novark

There are mistakes in life.
Some may be inclined to think that they are part of the issue. Some of you are. Some are not. I know not if I'm part of the issue. But somehow, this thread makes me physically revolt whenever I see it appear. Ever wonder what it feels like to have this sick feel when you're not sick when you're just trying to post on the forums? I've considered leaving the forums because of the posts here. Yet I don't because I feed off drama. I wonder why I type these out, and it's simply because I love trying to feel the words flow from my head to my fingertips, and it helps increase my words per minute. I plan on becoming a writer someday but I must be creative, and doing so is quite difficult. It's like trying to imagine the future it it's technological totality. You simply can't just learn it. 100 years ago, people would wonder what the future is like and we have all these new technologies. They would never guess that computers would then exist, and people a thousand years wouldn't even begin o fathom what we do on a daily basis with the tools we constructed as a society. Hell, we aren't even crusading any more. They'd probably hate us for that. Not hate, despise us. We are living in remarkable times yet we're trying trying to recede. It makes me wonder for the future, but again, is almost impossible. You can probably guess the next second, minute, hour, day, month, year, or eve decade. But in a century? No. Nobody can know the truths that lie ahead. Wow, I'm starting to sound really poetic. I should probably write poetry. "Once upon of time there was a thread I wanted to rant about. The end." Yeah, I'm probably not the best peotist. But that's why there are 8 billion other people. One of us is bound to be the best poetist. Or the strongest. Or smartest. How do we even gauge smartness? It's almost impossible apart from some rudimentary guidelines. You can still say somebody is smarter than the other sometimes, but what should we judge people upon? Knowledge? Memories? Their ability to critically think? It's all incredibly biased but that's what makes it beautiful. There is never just a best. There are multiple bests. It's amazing really. Think about it: I could be the sexiest person alive. I could be the hottest person alive. Or maybe the worst, shittiest, most cringest fleck of a human being. I'd never know, only you, because it is all subjective. It's magical yet detrimental, y'know? You'll never see yourself from another's perspective. It frightens me, as I wonder what everyone else thinks of me. But does it matter, in the grand scheme of things? Yes, it does quite.You may and begin to think that this is a copypasta, but it sin't. Go ahead and copy and paste this. You can make it into a copypasta if you want. I doubt anyone would care. I'd actually love this to gain meme status. That'd be great, even thought insignificant. Also, did I mention how I love icecream? Hint: I did not. I love icecream. It is one of the best things in existence from my perspective. You have vanilla, chocolate.... other flours. I've always wanted to try chocolate icecream with vanilla syrup. That'd probably be quite good, yeah? I have been typing for some time now. I should probably shut up and just say it.

TLDR: STOP GIVING ME CANCER WITH THIS. LET IT END.

1 hour ago, Kuritho said:

There are mistakes in life.
Some may be inclined to think that they are part of the issue. Some of you are. Some are not. I know not if I'm part of the issue. But somehow, this thread makes me physically revolt whenever I see it appear. Ever wonder what it feels like to have this sick feel when you're not sick when you're just trying to post on the forums? I've considered leaving the forums because of the posts here. Yet I don't because I feed off drama. I wonder why I type these out, and it's simply because I love trying to feel the words flow from my head to my fingertips, and it helps increase my words per minute. I plan on becoming a writer someday but I must be creative, and doing so is quite difficult. It's like trying to imagine the future it it's technological totality. You simply can't just learn it. 100 years ago, people would wonder what the future is like and we have all these new technologies. They would never guess that computers would then exist, and people a thousand years wouldn't even begin o fathom what we do on a daily basis with the tools we constructed as a society. Hell, we aren't even crusading any more. They'd probably hate us for that. Not hate, despise us. We are living in remarkable times yet we're trying trying to recede. It makes me wonder for the future, but again, is almost impossible. You can probably guess the next second, minute, hour, day, month, year, or eve decade. But in a century? No. Nobody can know the truths that lie ahead. Wow, I'm starting to sound really poetic. I should probably write poetry. "Once upon of time there was a thread I wanted to rant about. The end." Yeah, I'm probably not the best peotist. But that's why there are 8 billion other people. One of us is bound to be the best poetist. Or the strongest. Or smartest. How do we even gauge smartness? It's almost impossible apart from some rudimentary guidelines. You can still say somebody is smarter than the other sometimes, but what should we judge people upon? Knowledge? Memories? Their ability to critically think? It's all incredibly biased but that's what makes it beautiful. There is never just a best. There are multiple bests. It's amazing really. Think about it: I could be the sexiest person alive. I could be the hottest person alive. Or maybe the worst, shittiest, most cringest fleck of a human being. I'd never know, only you, because it is all subjective. It's magical yet detrimental, y'know? You'll never see yourself from another's perspective. It frightens me, as I wonder what everyone else thinks of me. But does it matter, in the grand scheme of things? Yes, it does quite.You may and begin to think that this is a copypasta, but it sin't. Go ahead and copy and paste this. You can make it into a copypasta if you want. I doubt anyone would care. I'd actually love this to gain meme status. That'd be great, even thought insignificant. Also, did I mention how I love icecream? Hint: I did not. I love icecream. It is one of the best things in existence from my perspective. You have vanilla, chocolate.... other flours. I've always wanted to try chocolate icecream with vanilla syrup. That'd probably be quite good, yeah? I have been typing for some time now. I should probably shut up and just say it.

TLDR: STOP GIVING ME CANCER WITH THIS. LET IT END. 

tldr: no

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...