Last Post Wins

Novark

3 minutes ago, Lord_Void said:

I'll tell you tomorrow ;)

Bu..Bu..But when is tomorrow so you can tell me when is tomorrow. It is already 3:40 AM now and i feel a bit tired. But it make me curious about when is tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, ShioriStein said:

Bu..Bu..But when is tomorrow so you can tell me when is tomorrow. It is already 3:40 AM now and i feel a bit tired. But it make me curious about when is tomorrow.

If you are tired you should go to bed

2 minutes ago, Lord_Void said:

If you are tired you should go to bed

But i'm curious about when is tomorrow. It is 3:47 AM now and tomorrow is nowhere to see.

8 minutes ago, Lord_Void said:

You have to look harder

What harder, my eye is on my screen already.

OMG it is 3:58 AM and tomorrow still nowhere to see. Bye bye i will go sleep now. F*CK the TOMORROW.

But when is tomorrow ...

tumblr_inline_o0pqs7hxxs1tp7ruh_250.png

Hey there. I'm pretty sure I won the game. Here is why I won the game. 

READ ALL OF THIS FOR A SPECIAL SURPRISE AT THE BOTTOM

I have been the final person to post a comment on this forum post, second to ShioriStein. This is the end of the game because I have won the game. This post is filler text. You are reading this just to waste the time that you could be using to post another comment on this post because you are reading this comment. Filler filler filler. Food broke. Understandable, have a great day. The Saturn V rocket launched sometime in the 50s, winning the United States the space race. Actually, the space race was won when NASA landed men on the moon. Milk has lactose, which is bad for some people but good for others. It also has fat in it. Filler. Filler. Filler... Here, let off some steam I'll get you a punching bag. Sorry Russians, you lost the space race. No hard feelings, right? Hope not. We still have Americans living with russians in the space station floating in earth orbit. 

HERE IS THE BLOODY SURPRISE 

:D THERE WAS NO SURPRISE. Sorry not sorry. 

14 hours ago, PyroTechnica said:

so, tomorrow was yesterday

you lieddd!!!! It not real, IT NOT REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. IT CANT BE REAL. IT MUSTN'T BE REALLLL. YES IT IS A LIEDDDDDDDDDDDDD. YOU SAY YOU WILL TELL ME WHEN IS TOMORROW. IT CANT BE YESTERDAY.

IT CANT BE REALL .

.12642736_579932085517329_8327811358443986483_n.jpg.0e7897133b24f0fc6fefe760fe0fe323.jpg

1 hour ago, ShioriStein said:

you lieddd!!!! It not real, IT NOT REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. IT CANT BE REAL. IT MUSTN'T BE REALLLL. YES IT IS A LIEDDDDDDDDDDDDD. YOU SAY YOU WILL TELL ME WHEN IS TOMORROW. IT CANT BE YESTERDAY.

IT CANT BE REALL .

.12642736_579932085517329_8327811358443986483_n.jpg.0e7897133b24f0fc6fefe760fe0fe323.jpg

I think I broke him. Whoops. Oh well. Hey, if I tell you when tommorow is, can I persuade you to join Blackstar Racing?