Last Post Wins

Novark

"

Why does everyone need to be classified as a hero or a villain? Some of us just want to survive...whatever the cost...does that make us villains? Oh, perhaps you'd want us to die, and make life easier for everyone...does that make us heroes? Survival makes man desperate, ruthless and smart. Leave and die on the other hand...makes man nothing...except dead.

"

Not bad ^^

I want to live not just survive.

"

"Live." He says. 

I ponder the word, stirring waves in my morning coffee. 

"You must live, not just survive." He emphasises quietly, lost in the passing scenery of the world outside the restaurant. 

A truck passes, making the almost tranquil coffee shudder. Outside, there are screams and angry shouts. Some glasses shatter in the distance as the people in the restaurant hurriedly get up to leave. 

He stands to his feet, cold sweat making a path from his forehead. 

I hold his hand, refusing to let him escape. From the corner of my eye, I notice a man in a red jacket at the window. His left hand is stretched out, carrying a pistol. 

We're both going to die, Kurock. 

I smile grimly at the confused man while he demands that I release him. The mob grows closer. 

Finally, I ask him a very important question. 

"Live, you say? What is life?" 

The glass to my left shatters and the world turns black.

"

"

I was about to make another surreal post, before I considered the drama awards. Who is hosting it? Where is it being hosted? Most importantly, I demand free tickets.

"

This thread has the potential to become very...

Erotic