Full Revelation of Information / oткровение

Natalia

I think I got it. Darius, Cybrex, and Twerkmotor all use Discord. I think there might be a correlation there. They also all have r in their names.........

"Aetherios has an 'r' too. He's also a legitimate Cybrex alt (he actually has a certificate in case you want to verify.)... and guess what?

He uses Discord!

Wait a minute...You have an 'r' in your name too. I'm sure you use Discord as well. Could it be...perhaps...I have a feeling...are you a Cybrex alt too?

"

Ha! I'm the only legit player here :P

"

You have no 'r' in your name and your profile's black and white: a good hint that your certificates are invalid.

Mine's sepia...but that doesn't matter.

Prove to us that you are Cybrex alt 03092106 Lethys: the one an only legit Dual Universe Player.

"

I think I got it. Darius, Cybrex, and Twerkmotor all use Discord. I think there might be a correlation there. They also all have r in their names.........

"Aetherios has an 'r' too. He's also a legitimate Cybrex alt (he actually has a certificate in case you want to verify.)... and guess what?

He uses Discord!

Wait a minute...You have an 'r' in your name too. I'm sure you use Discord as well. Could it be...perhaps...I have a feeling...are you a Cybrex alt too?

"

Quot+wwwyoutubecom+watch+v+jytgftdtugi+l

Quot+wwwyoutubecom+watch+v+jytgftdtugi+l

"Too much, Twerk! Too much!  

Jokes aside, some certain DU members have been drowning in all this fake espionage hullabaloo.  

It's a game. Treat it like one.

"

He uses Discord!

"

Shiitake mushrooms! I've been exposed!

Cant read your link. It requires me to register for YET ANOTHER social media crap thing. So, no thanks.

Long story short : I'm the devil, and the russian cartel wants my spine as a trophy. That's what this post insinuates.

Which is silly, as it's common knowledge that I'm spineless.

Long story short : I'm the devil, and the russian cartel wants my spine as a trophy. That's what this post insinuates.

Which is silly, as it's common knowledge that I'm spineless.

That's why it is such a valuable trophy, it shouldn't exist.

• 5 months later...