Full Revelation of Information / oткровение

Natalia

My English is not perfect, I do apologize for this. 

Now to matter at hand. After us sitting on this for while we have decided to release it to general circulation. Feel free to interpret it how you like.

Discord server for Twerkmotor's closed group. 

https://discord.gg/HxrcQeR

Names there are of probable co conspirators and supporters.

Do make use of this however you want.

Enjoy 

Наталия

I don't think this is news to anyone. A lot of people have known of its exsistence and don't really care.

I do not exactly think that way, there are a few of the minority that know about it, yes. However, there is the larger majority that do not - I think this post is tailored towards the majority, for those that did not know of its existence. 

We support it 100%.

I don't think this is news to anyone. A lot of people have known of its exsistence and don't really care.

I have even published the link to ZEN discord in the CSYN discord. UniversalG is even in there, the leader of Terran Union ground forces (sorta? I don't know anymore, Terran Union discord is so confusing, I don't know who is the leader of what any longer). And I wouldn't call UniversalG - an upstanding member and pillar of the community - a co-conspirator of mine :| He's too straight of an arrow to make him fly slightly off centre.

I can only say I was right to keep the fake illuminati group so exposed.

To whoever it may concern, this is where you should be focusing.

Or should you? I don't know. Your call.

This is absolutely shocking.

I am appalled by this information. 

Twerk, you are truly the single most significant threat to our way of life. There is no more hope!

What is our way of life again? I can't recall from the last time our minds and our way of life were wiped.

Natalia thinks that discord is a supersecret channel of world overthrowers and he/she wants to be padded on the back for sharing this info in his/her generous way. It was twerk himself btw who made this discord available to certain beings so in fact don't thank that Natalia dude/girl, thank twerk

Natalia thinks that discord is a supersecret channel of world overthrowers and he/she wants to be padded on the back for sharing this info in his/her generous way. It was twerk himself btw who made this discord available to certain beings so in fact don't thank that Natalia dude/girl, thank twerk

And fun fact... I only gave permission to only one other person to issue perma-invites on the server... and I kept track and deleted all of the perma-invites I ever issued, just for cases like this.

To that person, all I got to say, is that they got played. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I know right? It's like I'm actively not hiding and people still can't figure me out.

NOOO!! Go back into the shadows and be mysterious god damn it! WHY MUST YOU MESS WITH MY FANTASIES LIKE THIS?!?!

NOOO!! Go back into the shadows and be mysterious god damn it! WHY MUST YOU MESS WITH MY FANTASIES LIKE THIS?!?!

Because it is the irrepressible nature of the Twerk.

Try some reverse-psychology. Have a fantasy about Twerk being open and transparent, and it will return to the shadows whence it came.

Or troll you harder. YMMV.

Uh Oh!  I have a discord channel too!!  I didn't know it was some kind of evil nefarious tool.  Or did I?  Maybe I should change over to teamspeak before my reputation is tarnished?

Uh Oh!  I have a discord channel too!!  I didn't know it was some kind of evil nefarious tool.  Or did I?  Maybe I should change over to teamspeak before my reputation is tarnished?

Nay! Teamspeak is the realm of villains, demons and witches! Thou shalt dwell only in Ventrilo, wherest the righteouss find solace!

I think I got it. Darius, Cybrex, and Twerkmotor all use Discord. I think there might be a correlation there. They also all have r in their names.........

Do make use of this however you want.