Deleted

"

My, my. This is getting more interesting...I like the razor sharp attitude Kulelen Securities portrays: straight to the point. I look forward to more about your organisation. Well done.

"

Anti-piracy. Good. Will try to create contacts in close future. If your project won't stop, it would be greate to have contacts for future cooperation expansion.

P.S: didn't read everything yet

Thanks,

Archonious

Any and all support is appreciated, and there are more updates to come.

Anti-piracy. Good. Will try to create contacts in close future. If your project won't stop, it would be greate to have contacts for future cooperation expansion.

P.S: didn't read everything yet

Thanks,

Archonious

It all depends on what type of contacts you wish to cultivate - however do be aware there is a terms of service that you must be willing to accept in order for us to be available to hire. 

"

My, my. This is getting more interesting...I like the razor sharp attitude Kulelen Securities portrays: straight to the point. I look forward to more about your organisation. Well done.

"

It reflects our attitude to be direct and right to the point, we will not drown you in endless lines of legal jargon just to loose your line of thought along the way. 

It all depends on what type of contacts you wish to cultivate - however do be aware there is a terms of service that you must be willing to accept in order for us to be available to hire.

It is nothing about services or hire. I speak about contacs only. It would be good for future negotiations in game (like trading preferences, any kind of agreements, technology share/cooperation agreements, defence agreements, coop-operations and other. Depends on level of trust and experience in cooperation between factions).

P.S: I do not offer anything yet, want create contact only (Discord or something else) for both sides. Like embassy in real life.

I would send PM bit later.

Thanks,

Archonious

It reflects our attitude to be direct and right to the point, we will not drown you in endless lines of legal jargon just to loose your line of thought along the way. 

"

I will have to discuss this with the other Aether members. Without a doubt, I sincerely believe that the Aether has found herself a trust-worthy friend. 

We will get back to you as soon as we can. This opportunity is not one that should be ignored. 

"

It is nothing about services or hire. I speak about contacs only. It would be good for future negotiations in game (like trading preferences, any kind of agreements, technology share/cooperation agreements, defence agreements, coop-operations and other. Depends on level of trust and experience in cooperation between factions).

P.S: I do not offer anything yet, want create contact only (Discord or something else) for both sides. Like embassy in real life.

I would send PM bit later.

Thanks,

Archonious

We will be in touch. . .

"

I will have to discuss this with the other Aether members. Without a doubt, I sincerely believe that the Aether has found herself a trust-worthy friend. 

We will get back to you as soon as we can. This opportunity is not one that should be ignored. 

"

Have any questions feel free to ask, we will do our best to reply in a quick and orderly fashion. 

Anyone have suggestions for improvements - feel free to suggest an idea.

Branch them off possibly instead of a direct ranking system? Such as instead of being a rifleman you could branch off into such as Superior Riflemen or Sniper, depending on choice.

a) Yeah - MOS branches would be cool.

B) Also - it suggests a member size you won't necessarily start with. Think about workable starting structures which can grow into this.

c) If it a naval structure and Captain is OF5 (Nato) as opposed to the title of a ship's CO, think about XO, CAG and other roles where on large ships you can have 2 or more Captains. It may be easier to have Commanders as CO's, and make Captain a Flag Captain of a taskforce size group, with multiple groups under your R.Adm O2.

Just thoughts. Looks good btw :)