GalaxyXplorer

I suppose you could consider this an introduction. In that case, welcome to the forums!

As for your question. It's not entirely clear what you're asking, but the game will be an open galaxy. You can travel to any system and go anywhere on any of the worlds you find there, provided you have the necessary technology. The "space" in the game will be on a smaller scale than real life; transit from one planet to another may take as little as less than a minute, and the planets in the game (while very large) are much smaller than real-life planets. As for the space between stars/solar systems, and how long that it will take to traverse it, we aren't sure yet. Although it won't be as easy as flying between planets inside a single solar system is.

• 3 weeks later...

kurock, while the game is 3d in the video it could be spherical yes but it could also just be infinite in two directions and have a fly limit from top to bottom though.

Ah. That is a bit clearer. The answer to that would be: I just don't know. I am under the impression that all directions are infinite but this might not be the case.

I have a question.Is it technically possible to have real scalle planet sirze in this game, I mean planet with 20k or even 50k kilometers diameter ?

Yes.

So then if it is technically possible, why dont make huge planets ? Maybe the mass of voxel constructions make a charge of server and client too loud... Or not... 

Kurock or someone else, can you explain why it is possible ? Thank you

sorry but can you rephrase the question?

In a qestion and answer it has been said that planets will have 100 km radius, i just wonder if it is technically possible to have very much bigger planets.

100% possible, but for the most part i think when we discover new systems with planets there will be small planets but lots of them that way even though the server can handle alot of players in one place (such as one planet) they will want to sort of even the players out across alot of planets so that the strain however small still wouldnt be there. so yes its completely possible and easy but would probably not be preferred untill atleast more people start playing the game.

In a qestion and answer it has been said that planets will have 100 km radius, i just wonder if it is technically possible to have very much bigger planets.

Because it wouldn't make sense to make bigger planets. 1) players would not see each other and their would be less interaction. 2) server load higher. 3) players too small + planets too big = getting lost with ease