So Now We know.

OutlandishRep

NEW SECTION AT BOTTOM OF POST.

Hello all you board members. I'm OutlandishRep, only the most outlandish of posters.

I've amassed quite a bit of hate to those in BOO and have become a meme. I can not wait to hear your responses to this though. This story has been in development and is more of a fluff article. Your going to appreciate this though. It's important to hear.

logo.png

Cinderfall Syndicate :: Why do I care?

Cinderfall Syndicate is currently one of the largest and most developed organizations. It is a powerhouse that holds enough influence to possibly create mass wars. Problem though. They at one point couldn't start war.

I'll get to that later but let us begin with what we know right now. Cinderfall is an ever expanding organization with large goals and a huge vision. There is one problem with that vision. 

That vision is not released to the public and the members inside Cinderfall have stated that it is very rough. Very rough indeed because after I had began to reach out to the contacts inside both Cinderfall and the organizations enlisted in them, I found there were some problems. The vision of Cinderfall is ill spread and the average knowledge of it is hardly acceptable for a PvP organization, let alone a high power holder containing organizations such as the Terran Union and SilverLight Industries.

Until some point in time though, that was all we had to go off of. The vision was not spread well and you couldn't define what they would actually do till they were in game. Just a couple days ago, something had come up.

Secrets about a senate meeting were spilled out and my informants had notified me that things we at unrest. Everyone was uneasy about the current state of Cinderfall and that nothing was decided. This is because of my next point.

What had become of CSYN?

Evidently a number of truths had arisen. About how the structure of Cinderfall was fluctuating and not set in stone. This normally wouldn't be a problem since other organizations had done this all the time. This was different from the small parts of information that had been revealed. Cinderfall had barely defined any of the structure it had permanently.

This information was tediously picked from small comments but it had been made clear just from the unrest from what CSYN calls "organization representatives". These organization representatives had evidently been in a meeting during the weekend. Their arguments were about the structure from what I gathered and how it was relatively non-existent. The unrest of the organization representatives had just tipped me off though. As I dove into their documents that were available and at my disposal, I had found that the structure of CSYN was in flux. Constantly changed and nothing definitive written, as it was under revision time and time again

Some of this was in public documents. Some of this were in documents that I came across. Even more of this was in the comments made by some people about what they viewed Cinderfall as and what they want it to become. 

All of that changed overtime and non of the views ever were the same across all the different people. This lead me to conclude after research that Cinderfall Syndicate is currently in disrepair and not fit for anyone at the moment.

You want to get it together?

I think it it about time we finally hear what has been going on in CSYN. We need an answer to what your goals, structure, and ideas you seek. Otherwise what can we trust from you? If it changes, we have no documents or structure to fall back on. Give us a for sure representation of what you stand for, and we might just change our view of you.

I've been OutlandishRep and this has been another article on another organization.

NEW SECTION:

Some of you are aware now. What has gone on in Cinderfall.

Allow me to assure you though. This is just a simple thing. Oh darling.

So this Kaladin guy has infiltrated Cinderfall Syndicate. How lovely of him to drop on by.

To think that you can actually take down and outclass me? How foolish.

So I reached out to both Astrophil and Neopolitan for a "inside scoop" of how they were handling all this. Matter of fact? What I posted was a threat. A threat to actually get CSYN making some changes and posting more to the public. This has indeed happened. Although through a random post by a unknown member. How funny....

But how ironic indeed. See. You failed to account for the fact that I have got information from both Astrophil and Neopolitan about where those chat messages came from. One was from a channel. They call it the administration.

Uninteresting, except for the fact that it consists of these members.

Astrophil

Neopolitan

Halo381

Soarnir

MasteredRed

Darius Sanguna

The Wonderous Bat

Kurok

Tander Coxic

The Kool Banana"ie. The Blunt Banana"

All of those people were in CSYN chat when this had occurred. One of these idiots had actually made an alt account. Oh the ironic changes that take place. One of these people. Containing or Organization Members and CSYN officials.

Want to know something interesting though? 

Astrophil had sent me the chat history leading up to that. Specifically, the administration chat.

*Post edited. Reason: Screenshots containing offensive words*

This is what caused that that ill sent line of messages. A frustration over making the CSYN charter.

Exactly what I had called upon them to do. They were frustrated over trying to "perfect" the CSYN charter. This. This is what I called for origninally.

I had something to do with this as well. This was about the time that this post was originally made. No wonder the frustration. I had threatened them.

I like juicy, tantalizing stories. I don't like people trying to make me look bad. I'm sorry. I'm OutlanishRep, and you. You Kaladin are one of the people I listed above. Not likely Astrophil or Neopolitan though. You can bet all the money in the world that it's a person on that list though.

Have fun with that image.

Astrophil Clarified as well in this direct quote, 

"We were all frustrated when we messaged. Neopolitan was having a hard time dealing with the senate, and I was trying to balance all the viewpoints."

Petty. The person who made this alt account is quite unable to process how they could get caught. If they don't care, well props to them.

Either way now. I have just put someone out of a job in CSYN and maybe even an organization if it's a leader. Fun.

I am OutlandishRep, and the tides have changed.

I've brought this all to your attention. I'm going to now put what I've found right in front of your eyes.

Someone wasn't careful and this document got leaked. I'm sure the person who leaked the document didn't think twice about it. What a blunder that was made.

This is a leaked excerpt from a document that was "given" to me. This is not classified information. Just to show that I'm serious though.

Magistratum

• Responsible for internal conflict resolution and diplomacy through a court or tribunal system, as well as external diplomacy.

• One upper council of High Magistrates (small number of HMs - maybe 5-7-9) that oversees the operations of the Magistratum.

• A lower registry of certified Magistrates (there will be a process to become a certified Magi for interested persons) who can be called upon by the upper council to resolve internal conflicts or witness, validate, and register treaties and agreements between members.

• If the Magistrate is unable to reach a decision, the case will be bounced up to the High Council

• A separate Consulate office (diplomatic body) to act as a contact point for external entities. May handle external negotiations, answer questions from outsiders, help the initiation process for a new member.

This is something from a CSYN document. Maybe now Cinderfall, you'll realize my outreach.

And BOO, don't think I've forgot about you either. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b5ATojg7UWW5JmYNc6xo9k2ZI5wZWGhg14R2uKySRWM/edit

Exclusively from the CSYN Senate chat. Don't worry though. I've made a copy of it.

By the way people. I'll stop doing this once I get an answer from either Neopolitan or Astrophil.

See. I'm the antagonist in this story. Dual Universe. The only thing I'm doing is simply causing those who aren't talking to talk. I don't care if it's hate or honesty. Talk about it or else we are not nearly done.

That last post isn't anything to the rest of you. I'm addressing Astrophil and Neopolitan to tell them that I've gained access to some of their documents. I've also known about the huge debate that went on about CSYN. It means nothing to anyone else except them.

rolls laughing on the floor

He has outreach he says ....... wahahahaha ..... Exclusively from the CSYN Senate chat he says ...... wahahahaha

Please stop i can't anymore i die here due to laughing hahahaha

Steals Darius' popcorn while he's distracted

Hello all you board members. I'm OutlandishRep, only the most outlandish of posters.

I've amassed quite a bit of hate to those in BOO and have become a meme. I can not wait to hear your responses to this though. This story has been in development and is more of a fluff article. Your going to appreciate this though. It's important to hear.

Lel

no one hates you, you are just hilarious and perfect meme material

On that notion 1b69z5.jpg