Diverse Unified Alliance RP Channel(PT 2)

MasteredRed

Previous Part Can Be Found Here

MasteredRed -

All of them have no began walking down the corridor.

Dominar Diablo -

Turns around to Red.

"You already know Lanez?" He'd glance to Lanez as he says this, eyebrows raised.

Rmhenn -

"Making bank and having style."

MasteredRed -

"I know him, but we've not talked much. He's had some interest in the DUA, but he would never join until we actually arrived. It was a pain.”

Dominar Diablo -

"I see. Well, Lanez is a part of my own, small, organization. Along with one other."

rmhenn -

"You have to be sure before you make a commitment."

MasteredRed - 09/14/2016

"Yes"

Red glances at Lanez with an unamused expression.

"It's rather annoying to have someone try and keep you on the ropes."

GrandMasterApex - 09/14/2016

"Speaking of bank gentlemen, there is some business to which I must tend first."

Apex turns to face another direction.

"It seems I left some holotapes for myself which have left some unanswered questions."

Apex then gives a signal to his pet a follow command.

Rmhenn -

rmhenn signals to his five pets to follow him.

GrandMasterApex -

"May i suggest we arrange a time and place point to meet once I have tended to this matter?"

MasteredRed -

"Yes. I'm going to go think for a while and recover memories. I'll meet back here in approximately two hours."

Then, MasteredRed heads off, leaving the discussion to fellow members.

GrandMasterApex –

GreandMasterApex departs leaving the discussion to fellow members

Dominar Diablo -

Nods. Alright then. I'm going to go find my third and final...'co-worker'. Bye now"

He turns sharply and heads off in the direction he and Red came from. He pauses though, and turns back for a moment.

"Lanez. no more knives?"

Almost smiling now, he leaves the two.

Time has passed, and hours have been spent before GrandMasterApex appears in the pub once again.

Halo381 -

Daniel walks into the Arkship Pub, dressed in his military suit. He takes a gander at his surroundings whilst stretching away post-cryo aches and pains. He yawns and slides into a seat near where another man had situated himself. As he does so, he pulls out a datapad and begins inspecting the information upon it.

GrandMasterApex -

"Hello their, I do not believe we have met. I am GrandMasterApex. Who might you be?"

rmhenn -

Lanez sits on a bar stool, with another glass of water, inspecting a tactical knife that had previously been a spoon and two forks.

Halo381 -

Daniel looks around, then at Apex "Me? I'm Daniel Carter."

rmhenn -

With a flick of Lanez's wrist, the knife transforms into five spoons. "Nice to meet you, Daniel."

GrandMasterApex -

"I see, nice to meet you Daniel, tell me, how long have you been awake now?"

He turns to face Lanez.

"Any more tricks?"

rmhenn -

With another flick of his wrist, Lanez's five spoons turn into a deck of cards made of paper.

"Pick a card."

Halo381 -

Daniel shrugs "A few hours. Been working out by my locker so I could get the kinks out of my muscles. Cryo is a nice way to prolong your life, but damn is it painful.”

He turns to Lanez "Who're you?"

GrandMasterApex -

Without any facial expression "Let me guess, they're all ace of spades?"

rmhenn -

"Lanez Thiesant, Trader, knife expert, master magician. Pick a card."

"Nope" flips and spreads deck of cards so all cards are seen to be correct.

Lanez pulls cards back into deck and reshuffles.

"So, are you guys going to pick a card or no?"

Halo381 -

Daniel shakes his head "I'm looking for someone currently." He looks back at his datapad, swiping through information so fast a normal human wouldn't be able to follow.

Rmhenn -

"What you reading" Lanez states in his usual manner.

"also"

"nobody has picked a card."

GrandMasterApex -

"Well considering those cards could turn back into a knife at any given moment can you blame us?"

Halo381 -

"A manifesto of the ship's 'cargo', i.e. us"

rmhenn -

"Whatever." Lanez states, turning one of the kings into an apple and taking a bite out of it.

"Down with the king." Lanez mumbles to himself.

MasteredRed –

From down the coridor walks MasteredRed into the room.

Ugh.... the Cryosleep has left me with less memories than I expected.

He turns his head to notice everyone in the pub.

"Oh hello Apex, Lanez... and who are you?"

He turns his head towards the new man looking at the datapad.

rmhenn -

"An avid reader of passenger lists."

Lanez reaches behind the counter, takes a handful of spoons, and deconstructs them with his nanoformer.

Halo381 -

Daniel rolls his eyes

rmhenn -

Lanez take his deck of cards, and with a swish of his hand, turns them into a knife again.

MasteredRed -

"Well I see he's reading passenger lists, but I've already memorized them. Anyways, sorry for the interruption. Let me introduce myself first. I am MasteredRed. Pleasure to meet you.”

He gives a slight bow before standing straightening up

Halo381 -

Daniel nods politely to Red "Likewise. I'm Daniel Carter."

MasteredRed -

"Daniel Carter.... oh right! I think you were at a Cinderfall Meeting earlier, correct?"

Halo381 -

"Yes, I'm the CEO of Chromion Industrial."

MasteredRed -

"Ah yes. I'm still a bit tired, so everything is turning into somewhat of a blur. That, and I'm trying to restore some of my memories. It's a pain as you might expect."

Halo381 -

Daniel raises an eyebrow "You've lost much of your memory? That's odd."

MasteredRed -

"No, just more than initially expected. Although you saying that, do you have mostly intact memory?"

rmhenn -

Lanez takes two knives and an ace of spades, and somehow turns them into a dove. Astonishing.

Halo381 -

Daniel nods "Talking with the AI, she suspects it's because of my age. I believe her exact words were 'People around the age of twenty are in their prime. As such, they retain much more information than those younger or older than them.'"

"Personally, I'd attribute it to the cybernetic implants."

MasteredRed –

"Potentially. Still, I wouldn't imagine that you memory would remain mostly intact in any state."

He puts his hand on his own head.

"I seem to have forgotten my name, but I'm very sure that it was myself who purposely did it. I don't know exactly why, but it's missing."

Halo381 -

"Huh. I remember the last six years up to launch quite well, and most of the stuff before that is fuzzy but... mend-able? I think that's the word I'm lookin' for."

MasteredRed -

"In either case, I've memorized what I need to. Most of the stuff about Cinderfall is came back to me during the meeting, so that helps."

He looks at his members present

"As far as the DUA, I remember everything perfectly. Some things are foggy, but I don't think that's a mistake. I planned for Project Rebirth and might have gotten accepted in, but the Cinderfall Initiative guaranteed it."

rmhenn – 09/14/2016

"I'm just glad i can still do magic" Lanez says while petting the dove

MasteredRed -

"I'm just glad that more stuff isn't getting thrown around at the moment."

rmhenn -

"I got knives for that"

MasteredRed -

Glares at Lanez.

Rmhenn -

"What? It is a valid strategy."

Halo381 -

Daniel twists his left arm in it's metal socket, pulls it free, and waves it in the air  "I'll warn you, I'm armed."

rmhenn -

Lanez pulls his stash of spoons out of his pocket and turns it into an exact replica of Daniel's arm "I am too, and I have more."

Halo381 -

Daniel chuckles "You and I are gonna get along.”

rmhenn -

"It would seem so" Lanez says, not hiding his amusement.

"Well anyways lads, I have to go take a tactical nap, so I shall see you all later."

MasteredRed -

"Tactical. Well phrased"

rmhenn -

Lanez gets up from the bar and leaves, taking his dove and spoons with him.

Halo381 -

Daniel waves his arm in farewell

Daniel sighs and places his arm on his lap, rolling up his left sleeve "This thing is a pain to put back on, but that pun was worth it."

MasteredRed -

"Flesh and bones don't quite bend that way sadly. I mean, I can try. There won't be a Director of the DUA after that."

Halo381 -

Daniel snorts, sliding the appendage back into it's bearing. He winces as the synthetic nerves reconnect, the limb flexing a little. He turns it and bends it at the joints a few times, ensuring that it's still functional.  Standing, he turns to MasteredRed.

"In any event, I've located the person I'm looking for. I'm gonna go camp out by her hibernacle till she gets up."

And with that, Daniel walks out of the Pub, waving over his shoulder.

MasteredRed -

Lovely fellow. Now, to think about what to do and wait till the more of my members awaken.

Dominar Diablo -

The door opens, slowly. Making barely any sound as it swings on it's recently oiled hinges. As it opens, a cloaked figure steps in, his footsteps barely audible. The figure was tall, but lean. A face was partially visible under the hood. The figure pauses, glancing around the room and examining the interior. The room was dimly lit. There were tables and chairs sprawled everywhere, most of which were occupied. Food and drink were sitting infront of the majority of those who dared eating twelve thousand year old powder food. Some of the occupants were now looking at the new comer.

Taking the cloak off revealed a young man with a stern face. Dark eyes scanned the mass of faces and stopped once he spotted MasteredRed. Making his way toward Red, he took a seat beside him.

"You look lonely."

After all these years in space, anyone would be. Even if we were all dreaming, the thought gets to you. Our home is gone, we're currently in orbit around a strange, new planet that is supposed to be our sanctuary. What on Ailoth will happen when we finally reach the surface...

MasteredRed -

From the looks of things, MasteredRed had payed no heed to his speech. Whether it be the intense effect of the Cryostasis or the massive amount of work that was done, he was asleep.

Dominar Diablo -

Remains silent for the time being. Waiting for Red to notice his presence"

Watching all these people is like watching the aftermath of a war. In the end, we succeeded in our survival, but to what cost...

Halo381 -

Daniel returns to the Pub with another figure in tow, a woman in fact. She wore the same uniform as he, walking confidently behind him. Daniel walked toward MasteredRed and situated himself in a seat directly across from Red, with the woman taking up the seat directly to Daniel's left.

Dominar Diablo -

I watched the two approach. Some time had past since I sat down next to Red, he still didn't seem to notice I was even there...

Dominar would be placed on Red's left. His features were unclear as the light didn't reach this far into the Pub. He watches The two as the seat themselves.

rmhenn -

Lanez, somehow appearing as everyone mysteriously blinks simultaneously, sits to Dominar's left respectively, that’s just creepy with the whole blinking thing.

Dominar Diablo -

Feeling Lanez's presence doesn't cause Dominar to react. Instead, he remains silent and still. He and Lanez were slightly shrouded by shadows.

So quickly do those take up the mantles of their beliefs. All it takes is a few, well placed words...

"You're Daniel." The voice came from the one further covered in shadows. It sounded no more then a young adult

Halo381 -

Daniel and his companion both glance at Lanez upon his appearance, then at each other, both rolling their eyes

"How ominous of you to appear like that" Daniel said mockingly

Dominar Diablo -

"He got it from me..."

rmhenn -

"magic, magic, and more magic" Lanez says, throwing confetti into the air.

Dominar Diablo -

"So, are you Daniel?" He said.

Even though there was now confetti in my hair, my tone remains unhindered.

Halo381 -

"That I am. Who might you be?"

Dominar Diablo -

"My name is Dominar." His reply was rather blunt, as if there was nothing else to say

Halo381 - 09/15/2016

Daniel raises an eyebrow "No title?"

Dominar Diablo -

Dominar was wearing a black cloak. The hood from which he now pulled of off his head, revealing a rather young man. Dark eyes seemed to stare into Daniel's soul.

"I'm his boss." His reply was blunt once more as he jerked a thumb at Lanez. It was pretty evident by now Dominar was very young indeed.

Halo381 -

Daniel shrugs "Good nuff. Nice to meet you, mate." Daniel extends a hand

Dominar Diablo -

Reaches over to grasp Daniel's hand in return. It should be worth noting a Nanoformer was present here. He nods courtly as they shake hands.

"So, which large organization do you hold power over?"

Halo381 -

"Chromion Industrial. This is my assistant," Daniel indicates the woman beside him, who nods her head in acknowledgment and speaks,

"I am Adelyne Karsten, pleased to make your acquaintance."

Dominar Diablo -

He nods again, smiling slightly

"I see. I suppose the rest of your members are also still sleeping."

Halo381 -

Both Daniel and Adelyne nod.

Dominar Diablo -

He also nods slowly. Glancing at Lanez for a moment, he pauses.

"So, what is it your plan to do as the leader of Chromiom Industrial?"

Halo381 -

Daniel speaks up "Chromion is intended to be a major supplier of resources to the factions on this new world, as well as a shipbuilding corporation"

Dominar Diablo -

'I suppose that was pretty obvious.."

He glances to MasteredRed now.

It would be rather stupid if he still hadn't noticed me...I suppose he's just getting used to everything that is going on. He looks as if his mind is still on Earth.

MasteredRed -

"Alright.... I've been awake for the last couple of minutes."

Dominar Diablo -

"Right..."

The smallest of smiles appears on Dominar's face.

MasteredRed -

"So Dominar, I have an offer."

Dominar Diablo -

Dominar raises an eyebrow slightly.

MasteredRed -

He fully sits up, and faces Dominar.

"I've noticed something... It seems you have some ability that I would be interested in."

Dominar Diablo -

Eyebrow rises higher. Another, tiny smile appears on his face.

MasteredRed -

"I'm willing to accept you and your unit to the DUA. Standard rules and all that. What I'm asking is if you'd want to join."

Dominar Diablo -

Dominar's eyebrows cease rising.

"Ah, I take it you already know about my little...secret. Fair enough. I was going to approach you with the same request sooner or later. Alright, I'm in"

MasteredRed -

"Good. I didn't expect someone to actually be invited while on the Arkship, but times change."

He goes back to his resting position, not being fully asleep though.

Dominar Diablo -

Remains silent for a moment then returns his gaze to Daniel.

"New title it seems. I am a member of the DUA."

Lies back in his own seat, staring up at the ceiling. Why haven't we landed yet? How long will it be before we finally do? What will we find down there?  I suppose only time will tell…  He closes his eyes and places his arms behind his head.

First thing I'm going to do…